Snowflakes Reading"Thank You Hillary"Nonsense On TV.And What Were Your Reactions?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: :laugh2: :poop: Oh Thank You Hillary! Thank You For Being My Inspiration!!! My Hero !!,,My Lesbian Lover !!!,,,Hillary, you are Thee Reincarnation of Jesus and St. Pete !!!
:omg: :smoke: :eek-52:
Anyone wonder if these snowflakes have any idea of what Hillary has gotten away with over these last 20 to 25 years?
Uhmm,,,Bengahzi just to start with?...never mind the other mysterious deaths ??
:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :oops:

I saw it on "The Five". They were having a good laugh about it. Hollywood libtards fawning all over the most corrupt, crooked, lying politician ever nominated by a major party. Unreal. Up is down and wrong is right.

I turned the tv off in November 2016...when the liberals lost the election and with it the tenuous grip on their sanity

If I feel like watching something, I've got Netflix and One America News streaming.

I saw it on "The Five". They were having a good laugh about it. Hollywood libtards fawning all over the most corrupt, crooked, lying politician ever nominated by a major party. Unreal. Up is down and wrong is right.

Or....you're wrong about everything you've been spoonfed about Hillary by your right wing overlords. Ever consider that, muppet?

They have been manipulated and indoctrinated to the point they are putty in their masters hands.

These are the same people who are more than ready to throw themselves full mode into bringing a situation like Venezuela to The USA

Or....you're wrong about everything you've been spoonfed about Hillary by your right wing overlords. Ever consider that, muppet?

Oooops.... another one slipped off the Dimocrat plantation long enough to make a post here

Hillary IS a corrupt idiot...and if you don't know it, you're even worse

You're the perfect little snowflake. The families of the people Hillary got killed in Benghazi would wipe the floor with you

Forum List

Back