Snowflakes Identify New 'Enemy': 'Wealthy' White Vegans!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Always seeming to be dividing the country, snowflakes have identified America's newest 'enemies'.....

America’s White Vegans Are Degrading Black Lives Matter Now, You Guys
-- America's White Vegans Are Degrading Black Lives Matter Now, You Guys

"Wealthy white Americans who do not eat meat, dairy products or anything else derived from animals are failing to support minority groups and valuing the lives of livestock more than the Black Lives Matter..."

:wtf:Did I miss the part where racist white Vegans declared it is ok to eat black people but not livestock?!

The “cruelty-free culture of wealth, privilege and exclusivity” inherent to veganism in the United States “is a ‘white thing,'”

Ok, be honest - Raise your hands if you knew being white and choosing to eat healthy by not eating meat was a 'WHITE THING'...

Lesson Learned here is if you are white and do not want to be condemned for believing a cow's life is more valuable than a black person's life, EAT A DAMN CHEESEBURGER!

upload_2017-4-6_11-30-8.jpeg

--------------------------------------------

'Snowflake' is a term adopted by DEMOCRATS to describe and make fun of DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, thin-skilled, easily-offended.

The above is a perfect example of how hard snowflakes work every day to earn that nickname!

:lmao:

Last edited:
PcwaSTz.jpg

What? Haaaaa Haaaaa

Bullshit...
I see all colors at the local farmers markets..buying organic..or is a vegan

Yes, there are all colors who are low income having to buy the crap food that the GOP passes through .

Always seeming to be dividing the country, snowflakes have identified America's newest 'enemies'.....

America’s White Vegans Are Degrading Black Lives Matter Now, You Guys
-- America's White Vegans Are Degrading Black Lives Matter Now, You Guys

"Wealthy white Americans who do not eat meat, dairy products or anything else derived from animals are failing to support minority groups and valuing the lives of livestock more than the Black Lives Matter..."

:wtf:Did I miss the part where racist white Vegans declared it is ok to eat black people but not livestock?!

The “cruelty-free culture of wealth, privilege and exclusivity” inherent to veganism in the United States “is a ‘white thing,'”

Ok, be honest - Raise your hands if you knew being white and choosing to eat healthy by not eating meat was a 'WHITE THING'...

Lesson Learned here is if you are white and do not want to be condemned for believing a cow's life is more valuable than a black person's life, EAT A DAMN CHEESEBURGER!

View attachment 120530

--------------------------------------------

'Snowflake' is a term adopted by DEMOCRATS to describe and make fun of DEMOCRATS who are hyper-sensitive, thin-skilled, easily-offended.

The above is a perfect example of how hard snowflakes work every day to earn that nickname!

:lmao:

Nothing better than a circular firing squad....

An op-ed in a student newspaper at a university has got your panties twisted up.

Take deep breaths. Calm down.

Have a brussel sprout.

This reminds me of the disagreements between black feminists and white feminists that arose during the Million Woman March. The truth is that race is a far more powerful force then ideology, belief, or political affiliation. Race is real and biological. Political alliance shifts.

The truth is that white people have far more in common with each other whether they are vegans or hunters, Christians or atheists, urban or rural. Conservatives are constantly saying that so long as we all vote Republican and salute the flag, we'll all be OK. This is not true.

People think Democrats are the party of the future because they are multicultural. But being united against white people is not enough to sustain a governing political party. Right now, white Democrats are increasingly uncomfortable with the direction of the party, and infighting between different racial and ethnic groups is coming out into the open.

This reminds me of the disagreements between black feminists and white feminists that arose during the Million Woman March. The truth is that race is a far more powerful force then ideology, belief, or political affiliation. Race is real and biological. Political alliance shifts.

The truth is that white people have far more in common with each other whether they are vegans or hunters, Christians or atheists, urban or rural. Conservatives are constantly saying that so long as we all vote Republican and salute the flag, we'll all be OK. This is not true.

People think Democrats are the party of the future because they are multicultural. But being united against white people is not enough to sustain a governing political party. Right now, white Democrats are increasingly uncomfortable with the direction of the party, and infighting between different racial and ethnic groups is coming out into the open.

I disagree. In my opinion socio-economic level is a better common bond than race. Poor white people have more in common with poor black people than with rich white people. Now, those who don't live around black folks may not know that, but those who do, usually see it.

I disagree. In my opinion socio-economic level is a better common bond than race. Poor white people have more in common with poor black people than with rich white people. Now, those who don't live around black folks may not know that, but those who do, usually see it.

I believe that's true, however as Lyndon Johnson stated decades ago.....

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

This forum is evidence thst even now in 2017, what was said in the 1960's is still true.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

This forum is evidence thst even now in 2017, what was said in the 1960's is still true.

We agree. But look at the white people you're talking about. They're the ones who don't know any black people personally. It's easier to look down on someone when you make no effort to understand them.

We agree. But look at the white people you're talking about. They're the ones who don't know any black people personally. It's easier to look down on someone when you make no effort to understand them.

We absolutely do agree. I would add one caveat, something my grandfather told me as a kid many years ago:

"When someone labels you and everyone that looks like you as inferior, it is quite possible that they are privately disturbed over their own inferiority as a below average human being"

Forum List

Back