Snowflake "U"

For the record:

Law section

Except in the case of a person punished under Section 422.6, any hate crime that is not made punishable by imprisonment in the state prison shall be punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170, or by a fine not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine, if the crime is committed against the person or property of another for the purpose of intimidating or interfering with that other person’s free exercise or enjoyment of any right secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or laws of the United States under any of the following circumstances, which shall be charged in the accusatory pleading:

Don't worry trump supporters and all the all around bigots, most of you won't be punished under the hate crime laws, you'll escape punishment under 1368 of the Penal Code.

California Penal Code - PEN § 1368 | FindLaw

Newsflash, barfbag: CA law only applies in CA. AKA "CuckooLand"

Also off topic.

The fascist wry catcher is being dishonest, as is the way of Communists.

In California, my home turf, hate speech laws are sentence enhancements. You cannot charge a person with hate speech, since that would CLEARLY violate the United States Constitution, which even the Peoples Republic has a passing adherence to. Hate speech is invoked when a person is convicted of a crime, such as assault. The hate speech then is an enhancement to the sentence for the crime. No one can be charged with hate speech directly.

Calling the fascist bastard wry catcher a fascist bastard is not a crime, hate speech or anything else.

Where are all these hateful conservatives coming from? I think it's more a case of the younger generation refusing to be controlled by bigotry.

So, you're fighting freedom of speech, one campus at a time. You make the world safe for your Fuhrer!

Join the democrats in the war to end civil liberty once and for all!

Hate speech is a crime, for a very good reason. It upsets social civility and can lead to violence. Only stupid people, bigots, lying fools and agent provocateurs seem to believe that it is protected by the first amendment.
Hate speech isn't a crime you ignorant fascist.

Under California hate crimes law, your motivation for committing a crime can matter a lot to your eventual sentence.

This is because California's hate crime statutes, beginning with Penal Code 422.55 PC, impose severe, additional punishment for harming, threatening or harassing someone because of the person's
Threats aren't hate speech. The SC ruled "actions" not "words" can be regulated. Fascist.

Assault is a threat, battery is an attack. You really are ignorant, if not mentally challenged.

For the record:

Law section

Except in the case of a person punished under Section 422.6, any hate crime that is not made punishable by imprisonment in the state prison shall be punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170, or by a fine not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine, if the crime is committed against the person or property of another for the purpose of intimidating or interfering with that other person’s free exercise or enjoyment of any right secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or laws of the United States under any of the following circumstances, which shall be charged in the accusatory pleading:

Don't worry trump supporters and all the all around bigots, most of you won't be punished under the hate crime laws, you'll escape punishment under 1368 of the Penal Code.

So if I point out that you are a fascist, which you are, you can have me arrested for hate speech? :eek:

Nah, that's a civil tort, I could sue you but I don't need the money, and you probably don't have much to spare.

Now, if you came after me, called me a fucking fascist while holding a blunt instrument in a threatening manner, by the time you got out of the hospital, the DA would have a warrant for ADW and moved you pass go and directly to jail.

For the record:

Law section

Also off topic.

In California, my home turf, hate speech laws are sentence enhancements. You cannot charge a person with hate speech, since that would CLEARLY violate the United States Constitution, which even the Peoples Republic has a passing adherence to. Hate speech is invoked when a person is convicted of a crime, such as assault. The hate speech then is an enhancement to the sentence for the crime. No one can be charged with hate speech directly.

Calling the fascist bastard wry catcher a fascist bastard is not a crime, hate speech or anything else.

How about fascist fucktard globalist shill Communist? That's the way I see it.

For the record:

Law section

Also off topic.

Wrong. Read the code linked above. An assault is a crime, when used with hate speech against a member of a protected class it is an enhancement, but it is alleged and must be proved - therefore it is a crime which carries a punishment.

So, you're fighting freedom of speech, one campus at a time. You make the world safe for your Fuhrer!

Hate speech is a crime, for a very good reason. It upsets social civility and can lead to violence. Only stupid people, bigots, lying fools and agent provocateurs seem to believe that it is protected by the first amendment.

Under California hate crimes law, your motivation for committing a crime can matter a lot to your eventual sentence.

This is because California's hate crime statutes, beginning with Penal Code 422.55 PC, impose severe, additional punishment for harming, threatening or harassing someone because of the person's
Threats aren't hate speech. The SC ruled "actions" not "words" can be regulated. Fascist.

Assault is a threat, battery is an attack. You really are ignorant, if not mentally challenged.

For the record:

Law section

So if I point out that you are a fascist, which you are, you can have me arrested for hate speech? :eek:

Nah, that's a civil tort, I could sue you but I don't need the money, and you probably don't have much to spare.

Now, if you came after me, called me a fucking fascist while holding a blunt instrument in a threatening manner, by the time you got out of the hospital, the DA would have a warrant for ADW and moved you pass go and directly to jail.

You forgot you. For all your bloviating, you're an idiot.

You're intelligent enough, and it appears educated enough, however you exhibit sociopathic tendencies and an utter lack of common sense.

For the record:

Law section

Also off topic.

Wrong. Read the code linked above. An assault is a crime, when used with hate speech against a member of a protected class it is an enhancement, but it is alleged and must be proved - therefore it is a crime which carries a punishment.

In case you were unaware, CA state laws do not apply in 49 other states and Puerto Rico.

Besides, I'd mop the floor with you in court, and you know it.

So you would violently attack me and you think you would come out on top?

You are a fucking fascist, that is simply a fact. Given that this is the fact, it's highly unlikely that I would make credible threats against you. This is more of the MO of you brown shirts.

For the record:

Law section

Also off topic.

How about fascist fucktard globalist shill Communist? That's the way I see it.

Either way. Wry catcher is spewing bullshit. There is no stand alone hate crime.

For the record:

Law section

Also off topic.

And?

Again, hate speech laws are an enhancement. You cannot charge anyone with hate speech, you can only use it to enhance other (legitimate) criminal charges.

Assault is a crime. Hate speech attachments can be added to an assault charge to seek enhanced penalties. That is the extent of it.

For the record:

Law section

Also off topic.

Fuck you. That you are not bright enough to understand the written word, and continue to post ignorant and childish attacks, fuck you is what you deserve. You're a punk, punks are real tough guys, only when locked safely in a cage, or when hiding behind a keyboard.

For the record:

Law section

Also off topic.

And?

Again, hate speech laws are an enhancement. You cannot charge anyone with hate speech, you can only use it to enhance other (legitimate) criminal charges.

Assault is a crime. Hate speech attachments can be added to an assault charge to seek enhanced penalties. That is the extent of it.

That is exactly what I posted, too bad you are too willfully ignorant - or too stupid - to open and read the link.

[

Not wrong, take a law class.

No person can be arrested and prosecuted for hate speech. Hate speech can ONLY be tacked on as an enhancement to a legitimate crime.

Even in your example, you cite assault as the crime. The addition of the hate speech enhancement only accrues should the actual crime result in a conviction. One could not for instance be found not guilty of the assault, but convicted of hate speech. Not even in California.

[

Fuck you. That you are not bright enough to understand the written word, and continue to post ignorant and childish attacks, fuck you is what you deserve. You're a punk, punks are real tough guys, only when locked safely in a cage, or when hiding behind a keyboard.

You made a choice to be a fascist. Anger at me does not excuse the choice you made.

I'm a "punk" am I? Yet I have more knowledge of the law than you... :dunno:

For the record:

Law section

Tuff stuff!

Only the very stupid ^^^ post the same BIG LIE over and over add nausea, and have the hope that someone is ignorant and biased enough to believe it.
Your brown shirt...so pressed and fresh....your jackboots, so polished and shiny....

Future generations are going to be run over by the Muslims... the politically correct are easy targets to them.

Forum List

Back