Snowflake "U"

Where are all these hateful conservatives coming from? I think it's more a case of the younger generation refusing to be controlled by bigotry.

So, you're fighting freedom of speech, one campus at a time. You make the world safe for your Fuhrer!

Join the democrats in the war to end civil liberty once and for all!

Hate speech is a crime, for a very good reason. It upsets social civility and can lead to violence. Only stupid people, bigots, lying fools and agent provocateurs seem to believe that it is protected by the first amendment.

Better ban posterboards, tv, radio, billboards, emails, letters, texts, phone calls, the internet and the English language.
Only way those fucking pussies will be able to sleep at night.

Where are all these hateful conservatives coming from? I think it's more a case of the younger generation refusing to be controlled by bigotry.

So, you're fighting freedom of speech, one campus at a time. You make the world safe for your Fuhrer!

Hate speech is a crime, for a very good reason. It upsets social civility and can lead to violence. Only stupid people, bigots, lying fools and agent provocateurs seem to believe that it is protected by the first amendment.
Hate speech isn't a crime you ignorant fascist.

It's much more like "Newspeak" from "1984"

Random hurtful words. :crybaby:

Wahh, I heard dagoniggerwopchinksandniggerbeanerretardfaggotcrackerbulldyke. Zomg! :crybaby:
You think those words are okay? In a college setting where young people are living and sharing space?
I thought more of you, Marion.
When the little darlings need a safe space because they saw "Trump 2016" written in chalk on a sidewalk, the coddling has gone too far. Instead of learning how to shut down offensive speech, they should be learning how to counter it, expose it, and render it harmless. But I guess that's too hard for the little dears and their professors.

Wahh, I heard dagoniggerwopchinksandniggerbeanerretardfaggotcrackerbulldyke. Zomg! :crybaby:
You think those words are okay? In a college setting where young people are living and sharing space?
When the little darlings need a safe space because they saw "Trump 2016" written in chalk on a sidewalk, the coddling has gone too far. Instead of learning how to shut down offensive speech, they should be learning how to counter it, expose it, and render it harmless. But I guess that's too hard for the little dears and their professors.

Indeed, they should present a valid argument contrary to what they find offensive.

not freak out like Trigglypuff

"Hate speech isn't a crime you ignorant fascist."?

News to me, thanks once again for sharing your unbiased and informed opinion
(SARCASM ALERT)

PENAL CODE - PEN
PART 1. OF CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS [25 - 680]

( Part 1 enacted 1872. )
TITLE 11.6. CIVIL RIGHTS [422.55 - 422.93]
( Title 11.6 added by Stats. 1987, Ch. 1277, Sec. 4. )

CHAPTER 2. Crimes and Penalties [422.6 - 422.865]
( Chapter 2 heading added by Stats. 2004, Ch. 700, Sec. 7. )

(a) No person, whether or not acting under color of law, shall by force or threat of force, willfully injure, intimidate, interfere with, oppress, or threaten any other person in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or laws of the United States in whole or in part because of one or more of the actual or perceived characteristics of the victim listed in subdivision (a) of Section 422.55.

See: Law section.

For the details read the link. Or, remain ignorant, which seems to be your forte.

Last edited:
RW's oppose millennials because they are better educated, pragmatic, and have better paying jobs, so naturally they degrade them by calling them "snowflakes".

but other than RW's who gives a rats ass what RW's think or say, they're irrelevant in the big picture.
Millenials who cringe in terror when they see the words "Trump 2016" written in chalk on a sidewalk ARE snowflakes. There's really no other way around that.

Indeed, they should present a valid argument contrary to what they find offensive.

Or find a way to mock it. Nothing shuts down a bigot faster than realizing that no one takes him seriously and that they are laughing at him. These are educated professors, teaching educated young people, and no one can do that?

Under California hate crimes law, your motivation for committing a crime can matter a lot to your eventual sentence.

This is because California's hate crime statutes, beginning with Penal Code 422.55 PC, impose severe, additional punishment for harming, threatening or harassing someone because of the person's
Threats aren't hate speech. The SC ruled "actions" not "words" can be regulated. Fascist.

Under California hate crimes law, your motivation for committing a crime can matter a lot to your eventual sentence.

This is because California's hate crime statutes, beginning with Penal Code 422.55 PC, impose severe, additional punishment for harming, threatening or harassing someone because of the person's

Or find a way to mock it. Nothing shuts down a bigot faster than realizing that no one takes him seriously and that they are laughing at him. These are educated professors, teaching educated young people, and no one can do that?

They aren't exactly educated. No phonics, no Socratic method, no logic, no deductive reasoning; Just "This is it, and Social Justice over everything" Quite scary actually. We need a return to real education yesterday.

They aren't exactly educated. No phonics, no Socratic method, no logic, no deductive reasoning; Just "This is it, and Social Justice over everything" Quite scary actually. We need a return to real education yesterday.
You don't mean, *gasp*, academic rigor, wherein students fail and get kicked out of school if they don't make the grade?

BARBARIAN! You must think these students should be able to send astronauts to the moon after they graduate, or write a coherent sentence, or something.

You don't mean, *gasp*, academic rigor, wherein students fail and get kicked out of school if they don't make the grade?

BARBARIAN! You must think these students should be able to send astronauts to the moon after they graduate, or write a coherent sentence, or something.

That link in my signature explains a lot of it. :D

Best analysis I've seen yet. There may be more later. After all, this is a fairly recent phenomenon, however, it's been a long time in the making by the leftists.

It is inaccurate to say that those things are not being taught today.

For the record:

Law section

Except in the case of a person punished under Section 422.6, any hate crime that is not made punishable by imprisonment in the state prison shall be punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170, or by a fine not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine, if the crime is committed against the person or property of another for the purpose of intimidating or interfering with that other person’s free exercise or enjoyment of any right secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or laws of the United States under any of the following circumstances, which shall be charged in the accusatory pleading:

Don't worry trump supporters and all the all around bigots, most of you won't be punished under the hate crime laws, you'll escape punishment under 1368 of the Penal Code.

California Penal Code - PEN § 1368 | FindLaw

For the record:

Law section

Except in the case of a person punished under Section 422.6, any hate crime that is not made punishable by imprisonment in the state prison shall be punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by imprisonment pursuant to subdivision (h) of Section 1170, or by a fine not to exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine, if the crime is committed against the person or property of another for the purpose of intimidating or interfering with that other person’s free exercise or enjoyment of any right secured to him or her by the Constitution or laws of this state or by the Constitution or laws of the United States under any of the following circumstances, which shall be charged in the accusatory pleading:

Don't worry trump supporters and all the all around bigots, most of you won't be punished under the hate crime laws, you'll escape punishment under 1368 of the Penal Code.

Hey, TN, if you ever enter a plea to be examined to avoid prison, and are found to come within the provision of 1368 which is very likely, feel free to send me a check for legal services.

For the record:

Law section

So if I point out that you are a fascist, which you are, you can have me arrested for hate speech? :eek:

It is inaccurate to say that those things are not being taught today.

Okay, valid point. Not every school has abandoned proper teaching methods. It IS accurate to say not all of those things are being taught in all of the schools.

In some areas, and whole states, even, I would wager none of them are being taught.

Last edited:
For the record:

Law section

Newsflash, barfbag: CA law only applies in CA. AKA "CuckooLand"

Also off topic.

Forum List

Back