Snowflake "U"

Where are all these hateful conservatives coming from? I think it's more a case of the younger generation refusing to be controlled by bigotry.

Schools used BLACK boards for at least the last 50 years. I guess no one cared because they wrote in them with WHITE chalk. How silly can this nonsense get?

My white board is not racist. My grocery lists never include black-eyed peas, watermelon, or Jheri Curl.

They should have a 1st amendment lawsuit levied against them.

Congress shall make no laws ...

Does that mean we can prevent certain people from voting? After all we aren't "congress".

Nice spin, and the answer is yes. We deny felons the ability to vote, we denied women the right to vote, we denied and continue to roadblock blacks from voting.

Whose to say what the new right will one day do? We see the effort to suppress the vote in states controlled by the Republican Party, intentionally closing poling places, reducing the number of days or hours to vote, demanding specific forms of ID to vote, and not providing a simple and free way to obtain whatever form of ID they decide is proper.

Did any or all of those things you list only roadblock blacks from voting? Or did they apply to everyone, regardless of their race?

Where are all these hateful conservatives coming from? I think it's more a case of the younger generation refusing to be controlled by bigotry.

Schools used BLACK boards for at least the last 50 years. I guess no one cared because they wrote in them with WHITE chalk. How silly can this nonsense get?

Give the kids blackboards but make them use colored chalk?

Now they can't post creative things on their doors

Well when you put it that way.

Oh, the horror!

Those poor poor cupcakes!

Stifling individual expression is the way of fascism. ;)

I feel confident that these college kids can find alternative means of expressing themselves. It is sad that a few assholes had to spoil a good thing by abusing the white board privilege the dorms were offering them. But that's a life lesson they might as well learn early on.

Oh, the horror!

I feel confident that these college kids can find alternative means of expressing themselves. It is sad that a few assholes had to spoil a good thing by abusing the white board privilege the dorms were offering them. But that's a life lesson they might as well learn early on.

Yeah, I don't think whiteboards were even invented when I was a dorm. Blackboards and overheads.We had numbers on your doors.

You said "white privilege" hehehehehhehheheheheheh

Oh, the horror!

Yeah, I don't think whiteboards were even invented when I was a dorm. Blackboards and overheads.We had numbers on your doors.

You said "white privilege" hehehehehhehheheheheheh

:beer:

My white board is not racist. My grocery lists never include black-eyed peas, watermelon, or Jheri Curl.

They should have a 1st amendment lawsuit levied against them.

Congress shall make no laws ...

Does that mean we can prevent certain people from voting? After all we aren't "congress".

Nice spin, and the answer is yes. We deny felons the ability to vote, we denied women the right to vote, we denied and continue to roadblock blacks from voting.

Whose to say what the new right will one day do? We see the effort to suppress the vote in states controlled by the Republican Party, intentionally closing poling places, reducing the number of days or hours to vote, demanding specific forms of ID to vote, and not providing a simple and free way to obtain whatever form of ID they decide is proper.

Did any or all of those things you list only roadblock blacks from voting? Or did they apply to everyone, regardless of their race?

Historically, primarily blacks and women; recently with the BIG LIE of massive voter fraud, voter suppression has replaced poll taxes, gender and property ownership as roadblocks. Anyone who might be voting for the Democratic nominee, or voting for any initiative giving minorities equal rights have had their opportunity to vote restricted or suppressed.

Gerrymandering and closing the polls on Sunday, making the polling place out of the way of poor communities& long lines in areas dominated by likely Democratic voters, have repressed opportunities to vote, and watered down the vote of black men and women, the poor and immigrants living in communities redlined by Republicans.

The process of voting, and the reason for repression is simple - governance by the Republican Party have proved to be to the benefit of the few, at the expense of the many. Thus the many must somehow be prevented from voting.

Of course this will be denied, but the evidence is powerful; trickle down is a failure and the very rich do not create the bulk of the jobs. Too many voters watch the lips of Pols, and not their feet. It's more clear today than ever; Trump's words do not comport to his acts - he has drained the swamp of clean water, and added coal dust and billionaires in droves.

No initiatives to create jobs have been promulgated by The Congress under control of the R. Party, and no speech by trump has made job creation a priority; he is too busy making enemies of our allies, the free press and anyone who dares not to kiss his ass.

So, you're fighting freedom of speech, one campus at a time. You make the world safe for your Fuhrer!

Join the democrats in the war to end civil liberty once and for all!

Man, Cuckold Communists/Progressives sure have been allowed to destroy our School System. How and why has it been allowed?

Man, Cuckold Communists/Progressives sure have been allowed to destroy our School System. How and why has it been allowed?

Not sure, it was just starting when I was in school. They need aggressively routed ASAP.

I didn't even know about "safe spaces" until last year. The whole phenomenon blindsided me.

Pussification of America continues

Simply because misogyny has become acceptable by the Alt. Right does not make it tolerable.

You're dedicated to ending freedom of speech once and for all, as all democrats are.

Being opposed to providing a medium for assholes to bully and plaster certain students' white boards with racial slurs and trash talk is hardly a campaign to end free speech.

Forum List

Back