Snowflake "U"

Where are all these hateful conservatives coming from? I think it's more a case of the younger generation refusing to be controlled by bigotry.
fighting bigotry is bigotry in itself. You can emotionally spin it to have different meanings, but it doesn't change reality.

Where are all these hateful conservatives coming from? I think it's more a case of the younger generation refusing to be controlled by bigotry.
fighting bigotry is bigotry in itself. You can emotionally spin it to have different meanings, but it doesn't change reality.
Fine. Sign me up as a bigot then.

Fine. Sign me up as a bigot then.
99% of us are. Its almost a requirement to be Human.

It's much more like "Newspeak" from "1984"

Random hurtful words. :crybaby:

Wahh, I heard dagoniggerwopchinksandniggerbeanerretardfaggotcrackerbulldykepussy. Zomg! :crybaby:

Wahh, I heard dagoniggerwopchinksandniggerbeanerretardfaggotcrackerbulldyke. Zomg! :crybaby:
You think those words are okay? In a college setting where young people are living and sharing space?
I thought more of you, Marion.

The liberal's ultimate goal for our universities. ... :cool:

crimage2.jpg

Wahh, I heard dagoniggerwopchinksandniggerbeanerretardfaggotcrackerbulldyke. Zomg! :crybaby:
You think those words are okay? In a college setting where young people are living and sharing space?
I thought more of you, Marion.

Just about any words and ideas should be OK in a college setting. It's supposed to be preparing young men and women for the real world. The real world is not always nice and something you agree with.

First they start by not using phonics, next they stop teaching Socratically.

This is on purpose so the children never realize they've been indoctrinated.

They have no ability to reason.

They should have a 1st amendment lawsuit levied against them.

Congress shall make no laws ...

Does that mean we can prevent certain people from voting? After all we aren't "congress".

Forum List

Back