Snowflake-ification; What Am I Offended By Today

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
If you're a libtardo, don't read this unless your safe space is fully stocked with enough supplies for a week because you'll certainly meltdown.

My generation is a symptom of the society past generations have built — one characterized by immediate gratification, the breakdown of a moral code and the victim mentality. It’s the wreckage of past generations’ experiments with post-modern liberalism

Today’s college campus culture is drenched in political correctness and controversy over so-called “micro-aggressions.” And that’s because the millennial generation — my generation — brings with them to campus a hyper-privileged sense of entitlement and victimization.

Those brave enough to take on the millennial speech police are bombarded with insults and immediately accused of being racists and bigots, among many other of the left’s favorite terms for those on the other side of the aisle.

A millennial explains: Why we melt

I appreciate you acknowledging it has something to do with parents and grandparents. Old people like to blast the younger guys even though THEY are the ones that raised them. PLENTY of blame to go around.

I appreciate you acknowledging it has something to do with parents and grandparents. Old people like to blast the younger guys even though THEY are the ones that raised them. PLENTY of blame to go around.

I hereby award you a USMB participation trophy.

I have two sons, one 17 and one 35, so in a way, I have parented two generations. Neither are snowflakes. Both are independent.

You can't blame me.

BTW, though -- shouldn't it be the snowflakes blaming others for their shortcomings instead of the non-snowflakes?

The victim mentality, according to The Atlantic, leads millennials to see micro-aggressions around every corner. It has gotten so out of hand that a class at Purdue University taught that referring to America as a “melting pot,” along with questions like “Where are you from?” are micro-aggressions.

That’s unhealthy and leads to a closed mind.

Good for her.

Of course, this is all enabled, protected and exacerbated by the PC zealot/social justice warrior adults who should know better.

Having grandchildren who are in or just graduated college I can safely say there was no "liberal" pressure on them. If anything there was a conservative group in New Jersey that was assaulting the intelligence of my youngest grandson who just graduated with his doctoral degree. Seems they thought science was a lie.

Look. College kids have been annoying douchebags since college was created . It's the same old same old .

Trump had 2 scoops of strawberries while everyone else in the WH only had 1. I am offended...Call for the next Special Prosecutor! :p

Well, in all fairness you can only kick their asses for so long....

Having grandchildren who are in or just graduated college I can safely say there was no "liberal" pressure on them. If anything there was a conservative group in New Jersey that was assaulting the intelligence of my youngest grandson who just graduated with his doctoral degree. Seems they thought science was a lie.
...ah, the evil conservatives didn't recite the global warming dogma so that was an assault on your grandson in the bastion of conservative thought, New Jersey.

Last edited:
Sorry Iceweasel but the entire concept of science was frowned upon as they believed it was god that made these things happen, not including warming.

Forum List

Back