Snowden prefers a prison cell in the United States over freedom in Russia

I say we put him in prison with a 6'6" rapist named "Tyrese Laquandata Muhammed Jones."

I guess the left only approves of allowing terrorists in, not whistleblowers who exposed our corrupt government. I thought liberals loved whistle blowers who helped shine a light on sleazy politicians. They once supported a law to protect whistle blowers because that was the only way these scumbags would ever be caught..

I guess the left only approves of allowing terrorists in, not whistleblowers who exposed our corrupt government. I thought liberals loved whistle blowers who helped shine a light on sleazy politicians. They once supported a law to protect whistle blowers because that was the only way these scumbags would ever be caught..
gawd you are one full glass of piss, ALWAYS....what in the world has made you such a bitter, small human being?

by the way,

Blackrook, is NOT a leftie... he/she is one of yours....

I suspect Obama will pardon him on his way out anyway.

I suspect you didn't even read the article.

Later in July, the White House rejected a petition that had gathered more than 167,000 signatures calling for President Obama to pardon Snowden, who has been charged with three felony counts, including violations of the U.S. Espionage Act.

You guess wrong.
You’re a liar and an ignorant, hateful rightwing partisan hack, who knows nothing about ‘liberals.’

Forum List

Back