Snow!...

The past four days, all it's done is snow! Not the heavy stuff, but the light stuff that stings your face as the wind howls and believe me ... the wind was howling! I just keep telling myself ... 2 maybe three more months and we're done! ( I repeat as many times as needed )

GOT SPRING?

The past four days, all it's done is snow! Not the heavy stuff, but the light stuff that stings your face as the wind howls and believe me ... the wind was howling! I just keep telling myself ... 2 maybe three more months and we're done! ( I repeat as many times as needed )

GOT SPRING?

There isn't any Snow!... HELL, there won't be any Ice left on Earth by 2012...

We are Fucking Burning up right in front of our VERY Eyes!

:)

peace...

One of the MANY Reasons I LOVE Colorado...

It is going to be 70'ish Today...

Some time late tonight, the Windchill that will bring with it an Estimated Foot of Snow to D-Town by Fryday Night could be Zero...

peace...

One of the MANY Reasons I LOVE Colorado...

It is going to be 70'ish Today...

Some time late tonight, the Windchill that will bring with it an Estimated Foot of Snow to D-Town by Fryday Night could be Zero...

peace...

Reminds me of camping in the Rampart Range in April. Wake up to a nice bright cool morning, by the end of breakfast clouds roll in and dump a half of foot of snow on you in a couple of hours then by mid afternoon the sun's been out for a while and most of the snow has melted. :D

I'm having my Doubts with these "Weather Experts" at this point... They can't Predict ahead 2 Days, but they Promise we are Doomed within whatever number of Years they say now if we don't Join the United Carbon Credit Church of our Holy Father, algore!

We better get a Foot of Snow, Fuckers!

peace...

No snow here... :(

Yeah, but there are HEAPS of Good Lookin' Poor Women there!...

peace...

What??????? Who told you this bullshit?

You thing this girl is poor? Tsc tsc tsc, your mistake, man. Most of the beautiful women are not really poor. You've been watching many movies :D
About poor women... well, we got beautifull poor ladies too, but they always got more money than you think they do. You want poor women? So go to Rio de Janeiro's Slums. If you get out of there alive, you can get a poor and beautiful woman.

favela-rocinharj.jpg

Last edited:
No snow here... :(

peace...

OgAAAJO2S9VkPHWw9x1rSIpL_TVcj6Yy_L__OE8mmiAOF-HTgIuyTTNAFXh57GoErmakNlxsDkeaIaHefC2kLvVbemYAm1T1UJ0-R9HizdsDSoYKbxnDjbwCa2Vp.jpg

You thing this girl is poor? Tsc tsc tsc, your mistake, man. Most of the beautiful women are not really poor. You've been watching many movies :D
About poor women... well, we got beautifull poor ladies too, but they always got more money than you think they do. You want poor women? So go to Rio de Janeiro's Slums. If you get out of there alive, you can get a poor and beautiful woman.

favela-rocinharj.jpg

OK... I'll come to Fantasy Island with you...

Yer Fuckin' HOT!... And what you don't have in Perfect Looks, you MORE than make up for in Wealth!...

K?

peace...

peace...

Yer Fuckin' HOT!... And what you don't have in Perfect Looks, you MORE than make up for in Wealth!...

K?

peace...

What? Fantasy Island? Ahhh... so try go there... fantasy? I don't think that the police agreeds with this. Look for "Tropa de Elite" and see what. In the truth, it's just a lil if you compare to all. You want to risk? Go on. :cuckoo:

K?

peace...

What? Fantasy Island? Ahhh... so try go there... fantasy? I don't think that the police agreeds with this. Look for "Tropa de Elite" and see what. In the truth, it's just a lil if you compare to all. You want to risk? Go on. :cuckoo:

I have ABSOLUTELY NO Clue what you are Babbling about...

But Thanks for the Pic!

peace...

Forum List

Back