Snow !

Poor baby! no whining now! haha!

I can't wait for it to snow here! and not just flurries like a week ago, SNOW SNOW SNOW!

I wore a T-shirt and jeans to school today and I was HOT! I really wish it would get cold here soon. We had snow last November, everyone around here freaks out when it snows, we got like an inch or so, they cancelled all classes, shut down most of the stores. It was really funny.

To all those praying for snow:

If you will kindly forward me your telephone numbers, I will call you to shovel my driveway/sidewalk as I HATE that stuff!

The only kind of snow I care to see is on a pretty postcard. I'll take the beach on a 75 degree day.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
To all those praying for snow:

If you will kindly forward me your telephone numbers, I will call you to shovel my driveway/sidewalk as I HATE that stuff!

Will you provide a warm blanket and a massage once I'm completed?

:wank:

:laugh:

Gee... if its gonna cost me a warm blanket AND a massage, then I'll just have to wait until we get the yearly 3 feet.. that plus a few odds and ends I need done (pipes, roof, porch)... that outta be about even

:)

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Gee... if its gonna cost me a warm blanket AND a massage, then I'll just have to wait until we get the yearly 3 feet.. that plus a few odds and ends I need done (pipes, roof, porch)... that outta be about even

:)

Wow, are you THAT good? :)

The change of seasons are nice...:)...I love winter!!!..but it's always nice to smell the thaw....Yep..shoveling can be a bitch...especialy when your the guy on the whole block,with the only strong back....:(

I usualy like a cold beer myself after shoveling...LOL!!!!...

I usualy like a cold beer myself after shoveling...LOL!!!!...

Even though I am female... I prefer a FEW of those BEFORE shoveling... helps numb the pain when I slip and fall on the icy stuff that you can never pick up with your shovel.

:crutch:

One thing all men have learned from shoveling...is not to hold the handle near the crotch while pushing the snow...ya can hit the edge of the concrete..and bamm right were it hurts...:(

That hurts....:)

I guess I can say snow has kicked me in the balls more than once....The funny thing is...The next year...the same dam thing happens again....and that I'm bending over in agony once more...hoping nobody saw what happened...(smile).

One thing all men have learned from shoveling...is not to hold the handle near the crotch while pushing the snow...ya can hit the edge of the concrete..and bamm right were it hurts...

LOL!! Never thought of that. OUCH

You brought back some bad memories! I can't tell you how many times the family jewels got injured due to faulty cement work!

Forum List

Back