Snow!

:eusa_clap:

We are going to get some here tonight!

Where are you? In Chicago area we had a dusting the other day. Tonight when I was coming home, way too late, stupid stuff was blowing around on the ground. That's when I gave my little prayer, "Thank you for not letting me be born in Porter Country, Indiana, or any real big lake effected areas." :lol:

I gave up sledding when the kids got old enough to go on their own. ;)

I woke up with a beautiful dusting of snow on the ground, trees, and rooftops this morning. So fun!

I woke up with a beautiful dusting of snow on the ground, trees, and rooftops this morning. So fun!

Wife and kids at home in Michigan had snowfall earlier this week (enough to make driving chore). Here in Maine - nothin'. Not a single flake. Too cold for snow. 18 degrees when I left the house this morning - brrrr,

Where are you? In Chicago area we had a dusting the other day. Tonight when I was coming home, way too late, stupid stuff was blowing around on the ground. That's when I gave my little prayer, "Thank you for not letting me be born in Porter Country, Indiana, or any real big lake effected areas." :lol:

I gave up sledding when the kids got old enough to go on their own. ;)

I am in Indianapolis.

I love snow, even better, as a teacher, SNOW DAYS!

I still like to sled, though with all the development it's becoming harder and harder to find good hills to sled down here.

You must be far from the lake, I know South Bend gets a lot of the lake effect snow, as does the "Region" in Northen Indiana.

I just think it's so beautiful when it snows, but yeah, I HATE driving in it!

People drive like IDIOTS when there is any snow it seems...........

I am in Indianapolis.

I love snow, even better, as a teacher, SNOW DAYS!

I still like to sled, though with all the development it's becoming harder and harder to find good hills to sled down here.

You must be far from the lake, I know South Bend gets a lot of the lake effect snow, as does the "Region" in Northen Indiana.

I just think it's so beautiful when it snows, but yeah, I HATE driving in it!

People drive like IDIOTS when there is any snow it seems...........

I love snow days, when I get the call BEFORE I leave my house. ;) Too often I either get up the gumption to call my principal before leaving, (meaning just before 5 am or I just gamble. I get all excited when we hear at 2 pm we're under 'snow warning.' Then we might get the call late evening.

I also love snow during winter break, after shopping is all done, (I do have a lot of caveats.) Fireplace and coffee and Bailey's. Ah yes. Driving, no thanks.

Bailey's is simply the most Christmasey drink in the world. On the rocks or in coffee, it's all good.

Yes it is! Last year they had Bailey's Mint and Bailey's Caramel. I have some of both left. Saturday is looking fattening! LOL!

Nah, you love it. It's OK to admit it.

The worst time of year for me is October through January. Usually by this time I am so depressed it hurts. My meds are working much better this year so not nearly as bad as usual. I have even gone a least a month with out suicidal thoughts, Considering before that they were daily events that is a big improvement especially given the time of year.

The worst time of year for me is October through January. Usually by this time I am so depressed it hurts. My meds are working much better this year so not nearly as bad as usual. I have even gone a least a month with out suicidal thoughts, Considering before that they were daily events that is a big improvement especially given the time of year.

See? This is good! Christmas is the time of miracles.

:eusa_clap:

We are going to get some here tonight!
I don't want to think about snow, we had the most snow last winter then ever recorded here, it snowed from Thanksgiving to June 1st. At one point I couldn't go anywhere for three days because I have an Acura which was of course does great in snow when it is packed. I couldn't make twenty feet to the main road.
I don't want to even think about snow!
Sorry to rain on your parade!

we have had snow on the ground for days here...25 degrees and snowing as i type....i would say we have added another 2 inches

the holidays can be a time of great depression for a lot of people...if you dont have the jimmy steward "wonderful life" considering the economy it will be a hard holiday for most people. what if you dont have the "norman rockwell" family? it can be a very depressing time for most people who dont live the american dream combing that with the darkness....

You have sun affective disorder, too?

Jesus, no wonder you're so grumpy.

Get some full spectrum lights (a LOT of them).

Put you ass in a room with those lights BLAZING for 15 minutes every morning.

That might help some.

A Hug for you Sarge*

You have sun affective disorder, too?

Jesus, no wonder you're so grumpy.

Get some full spectrum lights (a LOT of them).

Put you ass in a room with those lights BLAZING for 15 minutes every morning.

That might help some.

My daughter used to love going to tanning beds. They would make her so happy and when she came out she would be smiling and happy for quite a while.....I read something about tanning bed lights and depression. I believe it is true.

Forum List

Back