Snow???

J

janeeng

Gee, Saturday, the first day of Spring and now they say snow tomorrow!!!! :mad:

BUCKS PA-CHESTER PA-MERCER NJ-MIDDLESEX NJ-MONTGOMERY PA-
507 AM EST MON MAR 15 2004

...TWO TO FOUR INCHES OF SNOW POSSIBLE TUESDAY...

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD INTO THE AREA AFTER MIDNIGHT THEN MIX WITH
AND CHANGE TO SLEET DURING THE DAY TUESDAY OVER THE NORTH AND WEST
SECTIONS AND POSSIBLY SLEET AND RAIN SOUTH AND EAST. SNOWFALL
ACCUMULATIONS MAY REACH TWO TO FOUR INCHES WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS
TO THE NORTH AND WEST. THE SNOW WILL LIKELY CONTINUE INTO THE EVENING
HOURS WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW AFTER MIDNIGHT WITH SOME ADDITIONAL LIGHT
ACCUMULATION.

Here too Janeen: Who's coming to shovel me out?

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE STATE COLLEGE PA

318 AM EST MON MAR 15 2004

.A STRONG UPPER AIR DISTURBANCE WILL RACE SOUTHEAST INTO THE MID MISSISSIPPI VALLEY TODAY AND STRENGTHEN AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE. THIS STORM WILL MOVE NORTHEAST TOWARD CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA AND SPREAD SNOW ACROSS MUCH OF THE STATE BY NOON TUESDAY.

SIGNIFICANT ACCUMULATIONS OF SNOW ARE LIKELY BY TUESDAY
EVENING...WITH A POTENTIAL FOR UP TO 12 INCHES ACROSS PARTS OF THE OF THE NORTHERN AND WESTERN MOUNTAINS.

PAZ024-033-151737-

CAMBRIA PA-SOMERSET PA-

318 AM EST MON MAR 15 2004

...A WINTER STORM WATCH IS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 5 PM TUESDAY AFTERNOON...

A STRONG UPPER AIR DISTURBANCE WILL RACE SOUTHEAST INTO THE MID MISSISSIPPI VALLEY TODAY AND STRENGTHEN AN AREA OF LOW PRESSURE. THIS STORM WILL MOVE NORTHEAST TOWARD CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA TONIGHT.

SNOW WILL SPREAD NORTH INTO THE LAUREL HIGHLANDS SHORTLY BEFORE DAYBREAK TUESDAY AND COULD FALL HEAVY AT TIMES THROUGH THE DAY.

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS IN EXCESS OF 6 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE BY TUESDAY EVENING.

STAY TUNED TO NOAA WEATHER RADIO AND OTHER LOCAL MEDIA FOR FURTHER DETAILS OR UPDATES.

THE EXACT TRACK OF THIS STORM REMAINS UNCERTAIN. WHEN A DEFINITE STORM PATH CAN BE DETERMINED...A WINTER STORM WARNING WILL BE ISSUED FOR THAT AREA.

FOR ADDITIONAL WEATHER INFORMATION...CHECK OUR WEB SITE AT... WWW.NWS.NOAA.GOV/ER/CTP

Shut up DAN!!!!!! :p:

Well lil, I do feel bad for you! better move SOUTH!!! up to 12 inches? and I complained of 2 to 4.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE STATE COLLEGE PA

SIGNIFICANT ACCUMULATIONS OF SNOW ARE LIKELY BY TUESDAY
EVENING...WITH A POTENTIAL FOR UP TO 12 INCHES ACROSS PARTS OF THE OF THE NORTHERN AND WESTERN MOUNTAINS.
Damned global warming.

Every year I was at West Point, it snowed the first week of April. I freakin' hated it! Hopefully you guys won't get too much more... and besides it will all melt away by the end of April anyway!

The end of April is still a month and a half away:mad: It was really cold this winter, but there was way more snow this time last year. I know shouldn't complain, but I don't really have anything reasonable to bitch about today:D

, but there was way more snow this time last year. I know shouldn't complain, but I don't really have anything reasonable to bitch about today

This winter has, by far, been the worst in a while. Last year was bad, but temps have been on average colder here (I've had to blowdry my damn pipes 4 different times just to get them unfroze) and we've had significantly more snow than normal.

With another foot on the way. Not enough to shut everything down, but just enough to make my life hell.

Which gives me good reason to bitch. :D

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
This winter has, by far, been the worst in a while. Last year was bad, but temps have been on average colder here (I've had to blowdry my damn pipes 4 different times just to get them unfroze) and we've had significantly more snow than normal.

With another foot on the way. Not enough to shut everything down, but just enough to make my life hell.

Which gives me good reason to bitch. :D

Wow no kidding. Like I said, I shouldn't complain because it's much worse elsewhere. Jeez, another foot?? Don't send it up here! Although, knowing my luck, I probably spoke to soon.

Like I said, I shouldn't complain because it's much worse elsewhere

It's probably much worse elsewhere where snow is concerned... but I'm sure the temperature up there is probably bottomed out. That gives you reason to bitch. :D

Forum List

Back