Snow!!!!!!!!!

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
how much does everyone have right now?
the weather man says we could be getting up to 10 inches by tuesday night. my moms one of thsoe people who believe without a doubt of the power of the weather man. so i bet her that if we get 10 inches, id go outside in my underwear and make a snow angel...lol
its a safe bet

Oh and believe me, if i have to go out there and do a snow angel, im going to plaster my fat boxer wearing ass all over this board...lol
hey if i have to suffer...

oh god, are we going to have the pleasure of you johnny in your boxers? hehehehehehe!!! POST EM!:D

Jim, I don't know if you heard, possible snow on Wednesday, doubt anything big, but if it snows, State goes to work! hehe!

Well, I suppose it's either in your boxers or without! whichever you prefer! We could use a good laugh here! hehehehehehe!

yeah right....without...
im hung like a 2 year old as it is.....you want me to get in the snow nekkid and get it on film?????
lol

Damn, sounds like you might be the victim over in another thread, there might be a picutre of that posted already! hahahahaha

lol, there is...a few....lol
but youll ahve to find those onthe net yourself...hehehe

hahahha, I think between myself and JAMES ULRICH we have SEEN them ALL! hehehehhe

Originally posted by Johnney
how much does everyone have right now?
the weather man says we could be getting up to 10 inches by tuesday night. my moms one of thsoe people who believe without a doubt of the power of the weather man. so i bet her that if we get 10 inches, id go outside in my underwear and make a snow angel...lol
its a safe bet

Currently on my front yard, there is 0.75 metres of snow. I might also add that it is about -30C, which is about -23F. I need to get to the tropics...

Well. we in the Pacific NW have gotten lots of snow lately... aobut 6-7 inches at my house, and more coming up in the next few days.

And Janeen, there does exist a picture of me in boxers... so you haven't seen them all! :)

its not looking good for the home team....! already have almost 2 inches

Well we finally were hit with a few storms this past week. About 18 inches in the back yard. I have been shoveling my drive way everyday, and its on a slope. Half the fun is just trying to stay on my feet.:p:

Well considering its been about 50 all week and last night it was 65!!...there is no snow...nor any chance of snow here in Va. :(

day before last it was 62 degrees here! cant imagine why everyone is sick

official snow amounts: 7.4 inches
looksl ike no boxer snow angels for me!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I have shorts on and my window open, it's about 75 out. Not really a winter wonderland.

Forum List

Back