Snow

I thought Charlotte was in North Carolina? Why does your location say South Carolina?

You DO know the Carolinas were divided into North and South a long, long time ago? Right? ;) :D

I live in South Carolina, just over the state line from North, but it's still part of the Charlotte metro area.

Thank you for unconfusing the hell out of me! ;) :lol:

okay i will type real slow here....dont lives in most likely rock hill sc....the charlotte area is huge and takes in part of south carolina....you do realize that we share a common border....eh?

charlotte is a huge friggin city now...and it still sucks....it use to have some charm when the small communites still had some reconition...but that is no longer....stanleyville is gone....the quaintness is gone...now the queen city if full of gangs and mayhem....

i use to live on briarcliff and 7th...i could say that 30 years ago and people knew exactly where it was..now its gone...

well its snowing here again....we had about 3 more inches...last night and its snowing this am....we went x cty skiing yesterday...

its just wearing on us here, we are use to it....but damn...we would like to see the sun...we had maybe 2 hours of snow yesterday but the wind was blowing and it was like 20 degrees real air...i got no clue how cold it was with wind chill...i do know that the c bars in my pocket froze while we were skiing...and the water had a huge ice plug at the top....good times, good times

so sunshine, why does snow bother you? aint like you were planning to go out, now is it? is it the fact that the wife and family are now stuck there with you....dont you mostly sleep all day....and live amid the night walkers? so what does it matter? snow or not?

so sunshine, why does snow bother you? aint like you were planning to go out, now is it? is it the fact that the wife and family are now stuck there with you....dont you mostly sleep all day....and live amid the night walkers? so what does it matter? snow or not?

I enjoy driving somewhere at least once every couple days. I already walk with a cane walking in ice and snow is no fun. And now all that snow is just ice. Ohh did I mention a lot of times I drive at 0 dark thirty. we went to Mac Donalds the early morning after it snowed. Was a fun drive.

Yeah Baby! It's Snowing Big Time! 2" accumulation on the ground already. It's going to be a white Christmas. Man, I got to start shopping today!

Snow is white gold. Driving ob it isn't that difficult. In no way should it be able to slow a city down. Toughen up buttercups.

Well, here in Portland, Oregon, we have a white Christmas Eve for the first time in a long time. Probably be gone in the morning. On the way home from work, drove over a long overpass, completely iced over. Will work tomorrow and Thursday, that will make 7 12 hour days in a row. Since both my kids are grown, better for me to be working the holidays than someone with kids.

It is snowing here as I type. It will probably stick around until tomorrow afternoon when it will be warm enough to melt it and/or rain it away.

But we have snow now & for Christmas morning......first time in atleast 10 years.

We got more snow again yesterday. Kids have been sledding. It's already a White Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! HO...HO...HO!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back