Snow White and the Seven Goblins

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

Yesterday was the Birthday Party Day for my now 4 Year Old Daughter...

She is REALLY a Snow White Fan, and her Theme was that and Disney Princesses...

As you can see in my Avie.

Anyway, the Wife and I Realized that she see Dwarfs as Goblins, and we don't Know why.

She Opened one of her Presents last Night and it was a Snow White and the Dwarfs pack...

Later she came into where they were where she Left them, and they were Moved...

She Exclaimed, "Where is my Snow White?... Where are her Goblins?"

We have NO idea how she came up with that.

Anyway, Today is her Birthday and this Weekend was the Celebration.

Good Times.

Happy Birthday, ya little Goblin!

:)

peace...

Happy Birthday little mal. Just don't confuse your favorite princess with this young gal:

855903-ho-white.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Anyway, the Wife and I Realized that she see Dwarfs as Goblins, and we don't Know why.

She Opened one of her Presents last Night and it was a Snow White and the Dwarfs pack...

Good Times.

peace...

Ah, these are the best of times.

Here's to many, many more.

IF the little one runs out of goblins, tell her there are plenty of 'em here on the board.

• Thanks

Good Times.

peace...

Ah, these are the best of times.

Here's to many, many more.

IF the little one runs out of goblins, tell her there are plenty of 'em here on the board.

This is the Wife's Late Night so it's just me and the Kids on Monday's... We go to the Kids Gym that we had her Birthday at Yesterday... That's going to make (4) Days in a Row for them there Starting with the Halloween Party on Fryday...

peace...

cute story......

the little man standin next to the pot of gold is a leprechan......except when he has his head up a fairys skirt then he is a goblin..........

• Thanks
Our little guy was a pirate here (and buzz lightyear at his dad's).

Daughter was (jokingly) trying to teach him how to trick or treat like a pirate ....

Avast ye scurvy dogs! Givest me thou treats! Arrrrg!

I told her to watch out; it was liable to backfire on her, like my oldest girl's boy when she taught him lines from The Holy Grail. She thought it was funny 'til they were in a store and she refused to get him some candy. He starts hollering, "HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!"

Good Times.

peace...

Kids are GREAT, wish her a happy birthday.:eusa_angel:

• Thanks
4 year olds are da bomb.

Enjoy her while you can. At 12, she turns into The Demon Seed. (not to worry, she'll turn back at age 20 or so and suddenly you'll get MUCH smarter. It's not so bad tho', you'll only have 8 years of hell LOL

Yeah... I'm the Youngest of 9, have Siblings who have had 8 Kids... Got Friends I went to High School with who have Kids Graduating High School.

Amazingling, MOST of them never had these Issue I Hear about.

And yes, Emma... I Enjoy EVERY Momment...

Hell, you were around at the Rainbow when my Daughter's Birth was Announced, weren't you?...

peace...

Good Times.

peace...

Kids are GREAT, wish her a happy birthday.:eusa_angel:

Thank you.

peace...

4 year olds are da bomb.

Enjoy her while you can. At 12, she turns into The Demon Seed. (not to worry, she'll turn back at age 20 or so and suddenly you'll get MUCH smarter. It's not so bad tho', you'll only have 8 years of hell LOL

Yeah... I'm the Youngest of 9, have Siblings who have had 8 Kids... Got Friends I went to High School with who have Kids Graduating High School.

Hell, you were around at the Rainbow when my Daughter's Birth was Announced, weren't you?...

peace...

Yep.

My youngest watched her sis morph into this creature and told me (in all seriousness), "Don't worry Mom, I'll never be like that!"

Yeah, right :lol:

They were both good kids, never really got in trouble (or were damn good at hiding it LOL), but it still happened. She called me after she'd started college and told me that as she got older, I got smarter :cool:

It was worth the angst and drama; they both turned into remarkable young women and terrific mothers (where, I might point out, I will get my revenge :))

Last edited:
4 year olds are da bomb.

peace...

Yep.

My youngest watched her sis morph into this creature and told me (in all seriousness), "Don't worry Mom, I'll never be like that!"

Yeah, right :lol:

They were both good kids, never really got in trouble (or were damn good at hiding it LOL), but it still happened. She called me after she'd started college and told me that as she got older, I got smarter :cool:

It was worth the angst and drama; they both turned into remarkable young women and terrific mothers (where, I might point out, I will get my revenge :))

Grandma's Revenge...

peace...

Forum List

Back