Snow update!

:fu2:

Did that show up on your end?:D

Actually, now that I think about it, last time I saw a lot of snow was on Christmas Day last year. We were supposed to go to my Aunt's house in Hackettstown, but it snowed a lot so we didn't. I had to spend the entire day watching those God-awful Lifetime Christmas movies. That's the only time I've ever gotten cabin fever, I was really going crazy!!!

Dan dont feel so bad. I think I got it worse than you. It STARTED to snow here then changed to rain. All one big TEASE!! Just like life.....

Moi, Jared was still in school, I think that Edison was the only district that kept the kids, ALL DAY!!!! Jaelynn and Dom came with me, no school kids yet, was on my way to pick up a lady at the garage in Iselin. one of the side streets by Merrill Park! Only thing I felt bad about, when the sign snapped, it left about 2 inches of sharp metal coming from the ground, I knew once the snow covered it, someone wouldn't see it, and got worried that they might step on it.

Well I feel better about the storm now. We got about 3 inches last night and forcasted for another inch or so tonight. Not as good as the Northeast...but I will take it :D

hahaha!!!! Jackass, too bad you weren't here, I need someone that I can burry in the snow! and what a better person than you!

Snowing AGAIN!!!!!
Just the couple of pictures I took, there were more, but Jim beat me to them!

The first one, is when the snow began! yes, that is my Husband in front of me in the State Truck!! BYE BYE!!! hate to see you go!!! :D Going to be a VERY long weekend for them.

This was lastnight, but there was more snow dumped on after this picture.

The next was gay Dom and my Son Jared after shoveling! hehe!

Today! more snow coming down! a shot facing down the street, what was plowed and cleared, piling back up!

And last, Route 1 - which is a major highway, and first thing this morning, was black top!!! not no more!

And last!! with no pictures of the idiots to show - you have the State who pays $175 per truck, for contractors to come out and work, to only hang out in the parking lot of the Edison Diner - for 2 hours!!!! good job guys, milk that money!!!!! a shame in the end, BUSTED!!!!! the Regional Manager caught them in the diner and back out they were! hahahahahaha!!!!!!

This is soooo lame. :( The sun's out here, it's like forty degrees or so. I want to see snow so bad.

BTW, Dom looks like Michael Imperioli in that picture. Only, y'know, a three-foot-tall Michael Imperioli.

guess you need to go a lil more north Dan, as for me I am waiting for the sun to be turned on again....around 95 and up would be great:D

Originally posted by janeeng
hahaha!!!! Jackass, too bad you weren't here, I need someone that I can burry in the snow! and what a better person than you!

As long as YOU warm me back up..I am game!! ;)

Forum List

Back