Snow Storm 2020

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Woohoo!!! Everything is closed down due to snow and sleet mixing it up on the way down. I can't drive on the streets. It would take me at least 30-40 minutes to get the ice of my windshield. Normally I would be really irritated for the weather screwing up my ability to work but for today I am really happy. That said, it better not continue tomorrow.

I have snacks! I have chorizo and eggs! I also have all of the stuff to make that creamy white chicken chili. I have my books and a computer and my coffee. This is so freaking awesome!

Is anyone else getting hit by the winter storm or preparing for it?

Already did ours a couple weeks ago. An inch of ice on the car. It didn't thaw for a week.

So far my area has had only one snow pretty much and it came in the month of November I believe it was which of course is rather early for a southern area during winter season.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Woohoo!!! Everything is closed down due to snow and sleet mixing it up on the way down. I can't drive on the streets. It would take me at least 30-40 minutes to get the ice of my windshield. Normally I would be really irritated for the weather screwing up my ability to work but for today I am really happy. That said, it better not continue tomorrow.

I have snacks! I have chorizo and eggs! I also have all of the stuff to make that creamy white chicken chili. I have my books and a computer and my coffee. This is so freaking awesome!

Where are you

Snowed for about an hour last Friday. Great big ol' snow flakes. Snow covered the grass and cars but melted on the pavement, so nothing closed. Had 70 degree weather on Monday.

Where are you

Midwest.

Where are you

Midwest.
Wtf does that mean.. are you in Chicago?

I hate winter!!
The highs for the next two days are going to be in the 50's !!!!!
Of course after that it's going to be in the 70's for the foreseeable future.

Me, too. We were in the 70s on Sunday and will hit the 60s by this Sunday. But, I cannot in good conscious call off work if I am not sick either. I will take what I can get.

Where are you

Midwest.

I moved from Chicago to Oklahoma.

Didn’t want to get shot

Where are you

Midwest.

didnt want to get shot?

Didn’t want to get shot

Where are you

Midwest.

didnt want to get shot?

I didn't want my kid getting shot.

I came here because I have family that lives here and in Texas.

Forum List

Back