• I remove the snow myself

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • I pay someone to remove it for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hibernate and wait until it melts

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we both have 4wh drives so most of the time we just blash thru it...long drive way here...and luckily most of the snows are no more than 6 or 8 inches....matter of fact of late those have been rare

Option 4, my association takes care of it! I asked if they could reduce my association duties if i remove it myself and they said NO!

Well I can talk from personal expereince that my parents never paid anyone to remove the snow...because they had 2 sons to do it.

People ask me...didn't you have a snow blower?

My response

I was the snow blower.

Don't have to worry about that in Sunny Miami tho...

I live on a farm and our farm lane to the road from the house is 3/4 of a mile. We plow our own lane with a tractor. The cab on the tractor is heated so you don't get cold or anything like that. Just hop in and start plowing. Takes a few minutes for the tractor motor to heat up so the heater will work in the cab but it doesn't take very long. You can even plow and drink coffee at the same time if you wish!

7.5 hp, two stage Simplicity snow blower with a 26" cut. Thing seriously throws the snow... twenty five, thirty feet. Makes quick, easy work of moving snow. Doesn't make much difference how deep it is. Open the garage door and go.

Had one of the worst winters in years cold and lots of snow, cost alot of money at my condo complex to remove all this snow. A lot of good all this Global warming is doing for us!!! What a total crock of shit!!!!

Forum List

Back