Snow records "crushed" in South Dakota!!!

Well, here in Minneapolis, we are behind our snow averages for the month of November. Of course this is an el Nino year and is the result of typical weather we get from el Nino.
I'm shocked that none of our right sided weather scientists who posted on this thread didn't mention el Nino. I'm sure these folks want to be credible.
I believe I did, perhaps you should learn to read.

LMBO......on Drudge right now...............top story with that BIG-Ass pic below!!!

'GLOBAL WARMING' SUMMIT

']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']And anybody wonders why nobody is caring about the science?:coffee:
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']duh.
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']The inability of the AGW nutters to be able to connect the dots is fascinating to me!! They think millions of people are going to wake up this morning and see that headline and say, "Shit s0ns.........we gotta call our representative because this warming stuff is killing us!!"
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']more k00k losing...........and Im laughing!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:[/URL]
second highest snow accumulation in November for Chicago. 11.2 inches. The only record with more is from the 1800s.12.4 inches. then the temperatures dove down to single digits +5 degrees. el nino what?

Yep.....more AGW k00k losing.
I saw your post on Chicago after I posted mine, so you were all over it. It was a nasty 24 hours. 5:00pm to 5:00pm Friday through Saturday.

Dang is that for real???

You know JC.....with this ice age that has come to the northeast in recent winters, for the first time in my life, I am considering a snow blower. Its just getting stoopid and with the forecasters saying mega snow this winter here ( due to epic Siberian snows in October ) Im done with the damn shoveling.

Check it out. Poor Skook is so desperate, he's faking his images now.

You know what that means. The mean ol' liberals are all laughing hard at skook again, as he gets busted for yet another fraud.

Original image:

68a9f0be812929c42d22a199a5896d6c.jpg

Well, here in Minneapolis, we are behind our snow averages for the month of November. Of course this is an el Nino year and is the result of typical weather we get from el Nino.
I'm shocked that none of our right sided weather scientists who posted on this thread didn't mention el Nino. I'm sure these folks want to be credible.

But then, maybe you did mention it, in passing. You didn't address the el Nino projections at all. Secondly, it's Chicago.
I see, that the south is projected to have cooler than average temperatures this winter, thanks to el Nino, so I expect more "Breaking News" from you as this seems to be quite the obsession for you. :eek-52:

But then, maybe you did mention it, in passing. You didn't address the el Nino projections at all. Secondly, it's Chicago.
I see, that the south is projected to have cooler than average temperatures this winter, thanks to el Nino, so I expect more "Breaking News" from you as this seems to be quite the obsession for you. :eek-52:
s0n, el ninos affect the midcentral states and the la ninas stop pulling down Alberta clippers through the Great lake region of the US. To date, that is still going on. So eh, eh, you don't get it.

Yep. Record snowfall. That is called precipitation. And a warmer atmosphere has the ability to carry more water. Which, when that warm atmosphere meets a cold front, results in precipitation. Amazing how that works.

And a warmer arctic results in a slowed jet stream with deeper bends to the north and south. So, the south gets more cold than it is used to, and the north gets more heat than it is used to. And each swing lingers longer.

Wider and wilder swings, with an overall warming, exactly as predicted.

LOL!!

UAH_LT_1979_thru_Nov_10.gif

"Wider and wilder swings, with an overall warming, exactly as predicted"

yeah, exactly

LMBO......on Drudge right now...............top story with that BIG-Ass pic below!!!

'GLOBAL WARMING' SUMMIT

']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']And anybody wonders why nobody is caring about the science?:coffee:
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']duh.
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']The inability of the AGW nutters to be able to connect the dots is fascinating to me!! They think millions of people are going to wake up this morning and see that headline and say, "Shit s0ns.........we gotta call our representative because this warming stuff is killing us!!"
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']more k00k losing...........and Im laughing!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:[/URL]
second highest snow accumulation in November for Chicago. 11.2 inches. The only record with more is from the 1800s.12.4 inches. then the temperatures dove down to single digits +5 degrees. el nino what?

Yep.....more AGW k00k losing.
I saw your post on Chicago after I posted mine, so you were all over it. It was a nasty 24 hours. 5:00pm to 5:00pm Friday through Saturday.

Dang is that for real???

You know JC.....with this ice age that has come to the northeast in recent winters, for the first time in my life, I am considering a snow blower. Its just getting stoopid and with the forecasters saying mega snow this winter here ( due to epic Siberian snows in October ) Im done with the damn shoveling.
it wasn't a real good 24 hours for Direct TV satellites as only local channels were available, the cloud mass was so thick.

Forum List

Back