Snow records "crushed" in South Dakota!!!

LMBO......on Drudge right now...............top story with that BIG-Ass pic below!!!

'GLOBAL WARMING' SUMMIT

']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']And anybody wonders why nobody is caring about the science?:coffee:
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']duh.
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']The inability of the AGW nutters to be able to connect the dots is fascinating to me!! They think millions of people are going to wake up this morning and see that headline and say, "Shit s0ns.........we gotta call our representative because this warming stuff is killing us!!"
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']more k00k losing...........and Im laughing!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:[/URL]

The funny thing is, this is GLOBAL WARMING, the US seems to be getting colder inland, and the rest of the world is getting warmer. But clearly it's not happening because there's snow in South Dakota. I'm waiting to put my coat on, haven't done so yet. Just a jumper. Does that mean it's not snowing in South Dakota because I'm not wearing a coat?

Yep. Record snowfall. That is called precipitation. And a warmer atmosphere has the ability to carry more water. Which, when that warm atmosphere meets a cold front, results in precipitation. Amazing how that works.

And a warmer arctic results in a slowed jet stream with deeper bends to the north and south. So, the south gets more cold than it is used to, and the north gets more heat than it is used to. And each swing lingers longer.

Wider and wilder swings, with an overall warming, exactly as predicted.

Nobody cares about .5 degree's too...........forgot to add that.

Nobody cares about your coat habits s0n.:bye1: The point is......and still a foreign concept to the AGW crowd.........reality is 95% perception. They don't care about all the theories.......they know their nut sacks are turning blue for months during their winters. THAT is exactly why we haven't had dick for legislation on global warming in many, many years!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

Tomorrow in my town its going to go below freezing.......in northern New England, much colder.........only in the minds of the alarmists does this become an angst over "warming". So from now until late April, for tens of millions of people, its get used to the blue balls thing again.

Oh but wait......they're gonna get hysterical because in Buttfookery Thailand, its a half a degree warmer than a few years ago.

I don't fucking think so ( delivered in classic Denis Leary "are you fucking insane?" style ):funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::rock:

Of all the things in the world to worry about, me and the rest of America, put GW pretty much dead last. I just wonder why Obama puts such a high priority on it. My thoughts are it is something easy and something he thinks makes him look noble. ISIS, not so easy so he ignore it. GW, easy.

I worry more about getting epic snow storms then I do about it being a bit warmer.

The following if from NOAA. What can be noted, and I invite you to do the same, is that the trend can be made to go up or down depending on the time periods put in for the Base Period. Which to me is the whole problem with the argument especially when we are talking, not average temperature, but temperature anomaly as in global temperature. But go ahead fudge the data I am thinking you can get it to be anything you would like it to be.

Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

upload_2015-11-22_8-53-57.png

Nope, he and his friends will make billions off the scam.
Of all the things in the world to worry about, me and the rest of America, put GW pretty much dead last. I just wonder why Obama puts such a high priority on it. My thoughts are it is something easy and something he thinks makes him look noble. ISIS, not so easy so he ignore it. GW, easy.

I worry more about getting epic snow storms then I do about it being a bit warmer.

Ah, I don't think he needs to worry about money. I think he is more worried about his legacy that doesn't looks so good. GW is easy.

Here, I did it for you, note I changed the base period and the trend parameters:

upload_2015-11-22_9-22-52.png

They never have enough. He is willing to risk any legacy it could bring to be negative, given all the manipulation of the climate modeling and data that will eventually be found out? No, for them it is all about the power that money can buy to help achieve their own goals of world dominance.

Ah, I don't think he needs to worry about money. I think he is more worried about his legacy that doesn't looks so good. GW is easy.

LMBO......on Drudge right now...............top story with that BIG-Ass pic below!!!

'GLOBAL WARMING' SUMMIT

']
Climate.jpg
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']duh.
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']The inability of the AGW nutters to be able to connect the dots is fascinating to me!! They think millions of people are going to wake up this morning and see that headline and say, "Shit s0ns.........we gotta call our representative because this warming stuff is killing us!!"
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']more k00k losing...........and Im laughing!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:[/URL]

12 plus out here

This boy pretty much sums it up in terms of the state of climate change science in 2015!!!!

Could change I suppose..........but only if we see a bikini clad woman on a lake in central Alaska in the middle of January doing some waterskiing!!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Sorry s0ns but its called Realville!!!!:spinner:

He is all about sloganeering, I hope he got a D on his display. What makes this little man think that the public thinks renewables are a joke? Is renewables even a word?

This boy pretty much sums it up in terms of the state of climate change science in 2015!!!!

Could change I suppose..........but only if we see a bikini clad woman on a lake in central Alaska in the middle of January doing some waterskiing!!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

He is all about sloganeering, I hope he got a D on his display. What makes this little man think that the public thinks renewables are a joke? Is renewables even a word?

LMAO...........gotta love the kids smile though!!! Could you not see Rolling Thunder or Mamooth walking by this kids display and having a total progressive bizerker meltdown, grabbing the kids board and stomping it??!!!!

Oh........on these snows.........Chicago got hit with more snow than it has in November since...........ready for this............1895!!!

Chicago Area Digs Out From Record Storm

Wonder what the folks in Chicago will be thinking this week about the Climate Summit?:coffee::gay::gay:

LMAO...........gotta love the kids smile though!!! Could you not see Rolling Thunder or Mamooth walking by this kids display and having a total progressive bizerker meltdown, grabbing the kids board and stomping it??!!!!

Oh........on these snows.........Chicago got hit with more snow than it has in November since...........ready for this............1895!!!

Chicago Area Digs Out From Record Storm

Wonder what the folks in Chicago will be thinking this week about the Climate Summit?:coffee::gay::gay:

I guess I am not sure where the kid was going with this display. Hard to tell in my opinion. If he is being sarcastic then for a science project he deserves a D, in my opinion. If he is just repeating liberal talking points then he still deserves a D.

I am not sure that a record amount of snow is an indicator either way. Records, as the say, are meant to be broken.

'GLOBAL WARMING' SUMMIT

']
Climate.jpg
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']duh.
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
second highest snow accumulation in November for Chicago. 11.2 inches. The only record with more is from the 1800s.12.4 inches. then the temperatures dove down to single digits +5 degrees. el nino what?

'GLOBAL WARMING' SUMMIT

']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']duh.
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
second highest snow accumulation in November for Chicago. 11.2 inches. The only record with more is from the 1800s.12.4 inches. then the temperatures dove down to single digits +5 degrees. el nino what?

Yep.....more AGW k00k losing.

'GLOBAL WARMING' SUMMIT

']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']duh.
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg
[/URL]']
Climate.jpg

Yep.....more AGW k00k losing.
I saw your post on Chicago after I posted mine, so you were all over it. It was a nasty 24 hours. 5:00pm to 5:00pm Friday through Saturday.

Well, here in Minneapolis, we are behind our snow averages for the month of November. Of course this is an el Nino year and is the result of typical weather we get from el Nino.
I'm shocked that none of our right sided weather scientists who posted on this thread didn't mention el Nino. I'm sure these folks want to be credible.

New Topics

Forum List

Back