Snow Day!

Give them chores. I'll bet there is a driveway that needs shoveling...

-Joe

Good idea! But no driveway!! Co-op apt!

I could have him shovel the terrace, I guess. heh... He'd probably love that.

I should go buy him a shovel. We've never had enough snow since he was born to warrant us having one. ;)

have him make a Snowman with the terrace snow, before shoveling!

with him, you can gather the hat, scarf, nose and eye and mouth objects, buttons down front objects too..... to decorate the snowman with! :)

...and then lopp his head off, and toss him into the snowbank, along with the rest of his body?

Good idea! But no driveway!! Co-op apt!

I could have him shovel the terrace, I guess. heh... He'd probably love that.

I should go buy him a shovel. We've never had enough snow since he was born to warrant us having one. ;)

with him, you can gather the hat, scarf, nose and eye and mouth objects, buttons down front objects too..... to decorate the snowman with! :)

...and then lopp his head off, and toss him into the snowbank, along with the rest of his body?

you so SHATTERED my image of the sweet, inner you! :(

:lol:

care

you so SHATTERED my image of the sweet, inner you! :(

:lol:

care

Well, I WAS under the impression the goal was to remove the snow from the terrace. :D

Forum List

Back