Snoring can kill your sex life

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
SNORING is ruining the sex lives of one in four couples, a survey says.

Twenty-five per cent sleep separately to avoid the racket, while half admit it affects their relationship.

Seven in ten men confess to snoring, according to the Great British Snoring Survey.

Four out of ten women admit they have a problem.

Relationship expert Denise Knowles, from Relate, said: “People deprived of sleep suffer physically and emotionally.

“Sex is the last thing you want when you’re shattered.”

Marianne Davey of the British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association said: “Snoring can put a big strain on relationships. We get calls from women who are absolutely in despair.”

Snoring can be a sign of ill health, with snorers more likely to have high blood pressure. Sleep apnoea, an extreme form of snoring, is associated with higher heart disease risk.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006410172,00.html

I have been trying to get my husband into a sleep study for years. At first, for all the studies I had heard of, the patient had to go in & sleep at a clinic. But, now someone told me, you cna sleep at home, but just have to wear a monitoring device.

My husband actually pauses in breathing. Very scary.

Oh, and this reply is NOT a commentary on our sex life, thank you very much! ;)

I have been trying to get my husband into a sleep study for years. At first, for all the studies I had heard of, the patient had to go in & sleep at a clinic. But, now someone told me, you cna sleep at home, but just have to wear a monitoring device.

My husband actually pauses in breathing. Very scary.

Oh, and this reply is NOT a commentary on our sex life, thank you very much! ;)

Sounds like he has Sleep Apneia which can be deadly...

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: If you're snoring yer asleep NOT having sex.
This is a no brainer, don't fall asleep while having SEX!. :funnyface

LOL...thats what I was thinking...this should be a snoring can kill ya thread!

or this should be changed to 'Ugly can kill your sex life!':sleepy1:

Forum List

Back