Snopes has had a busy year

Still a left-wing organization.

Why am I suppose to trust Free Republic? Last I checked, nobody at Snopes had murdered a man in cold blood. Free Republic can't say the same.
Wanna link to the story about this 'murder of a man in cold blood' by an internet forum?

:cuckoo:

Obviously I was saying that nobody at Snopes has killed anyone, Free Republic can't say the same. Linking from Free Republic is no different then someone linking from a different thread here at USMB and calling it a source.
You know, your dishonesty is on full display. You must put an effort into editing the quotes so that they do not show a recent history.

And, I understand why a dishonest poster would do that, especially when his own words show exactly what he said.

Then, as the dishonest poster you are, you then try to weasel out of what you said by telling another that they should be able to read his mind.

Dishonest. Weasel. Troll.

Keep up the good works in those areas, kid. :thup:

You know, your dishonesty is on full display. You must put an effort into editing the quotes so that they do not show a recent history.

And, I understand why a dishonest poster would do that, especially when his own words show exactly what he said.

Then, as the dishonest poster you are, you then try to weasel out of what you said by telling another that they should be able to read his mind.

Not at all. What you're saying is fucking stupid considering I can just scroll up and see what I said. :cuckoo:

The reason I delete all posts when quoting but the one I'm responding to is because I don't feel like having to scroll down a wall of text like with PI posts when I'm responding back and forth. If you were around here back when I first got here, you'd know what I mean.

I think you're being a bit paranoid to say the least, and jumping to conclusions with no basis or rhyme or reason.

Not at all. What you're saying is fucking stupid considering I can just scroll up and see what I said. :cuckoo:

The reason I delete all posts when quoting but the one I'm responding to is because I don't feel like having to scroll down a wall of text like with PI posts when I'm responding back and forth. If you were around here back when I first got here, you'd know what I mean.

I think you're being a bit paranoid to say the least, and jumping to conclusions with no basis or rhyme or reason.
Well, I'm not the one who said that an internet forum murdered a man in cold blood, now am I? And, I'm not the one who cannot only own up to my moronic words, but attempt to lay the blame FOR my moronic words on another because that other can't read his mind, now am I?

Troll. Dishonest. Weasel. Still.

And you yourself provide a richness of reason and rhyme.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not the one who said that an internet forum murdered a man in cold blood, now am I? And, I'm not the one who cannot only own up to my moronic words, but attempt to lay the blame FOR my moronic words on another because that other can't read his mind, now am I?

You're going to have to show me where I said a internet forum killed anyone.

Someone is certainly bipolar.

I said nobody at Snopes killed anyone, and then said Free Republic can't say the same. Anyone who has a grasp on the English language can obviously infer that I'm saying that someone at Free Republic killed somebody. Even Cmike got that.

But thanks for playing, got some lovely parting gifts for you. :thup:

Dogbert does like to cherry pick the words to slant his opinion....not the first time.

Last edited:
Dogbert does like to cherry pick the words to slant his opinion....not the first time.

Cherry pick my words? Are you blind too? :cuckoo:

I clearly always respond to just the last post. This way, there isn't a wall of useless text like there was with your last post.

Some of you need to get off USMB more often and go outside if you're making up conspiracy theories to pass the time.

You're going to have to show me where I said a internet forum killed anyone.
What a fucking dishonest poster and weasel you are.
Still a left-wing organization.

Why am I suppose to trust Free Republic? Last I checked, nobody at Snopes had murdered a man in cold blood. Free Republic can't say the same.

.... Someone is certainly bipolar.

Unlike your small mind, I do not paint posters with a black or white brush. If a POST has merit, I agree with it. If a post does not, I don't and I call it out.

Would you FEEL better if I never agreed with you?

Grow a pair, man up to your moronic post, and move on.

Or, just continue to have me call you out for your dishonesty, your trolling, your weaseling, and your immaturity.

Last edited:

I clearly always respond to just the last post. This way, there isn't a wall of useless text like there was with your last post.

Some of you need to get off USMB more often and go outside if you're making up conspiracy theories to pass the time.

Must I remind you on how you used to play on the words "I didn't vote for Obama"? When you never did mention the fact that you were too young? You were being a disengenuous punk.

Unlike your small mind, I do not paint posters with a black or white brush. If a POST has merit, I agree with it. If a post does not, I don't and I call it out.

Or, just continue to have me call you out for your dishonesty, your trolling, your weaseling, and your immaturity.

:rofl: You paint my posts when it comes to politics with a black and white brush. PI is different.

I think you need to back away from the computer and get your eyes checked if you seriously think I said a internet forum killed anyone. I was obviously saying that someone at Free Republic had, right after saying nobody at Snopes had.

I'm not going to argue semantics with you Modo. It'd be a waste of my time considering you're too stubborn to admit you screwed up in trying to get a "gotcha" moment from me.

It's what he does. It's dishonest. Those who do not own up to their mistakes lack any character. And, they get lower when they not only shirk their responsibility, but attempt to blame another for not beingable to read their small minds.

He is a troll and lacks ANY insight into his own dishonesty.

Must I remind you on how you used to play on the words "I didn't vote for Obama"? When you never did mention the fact that you were too young? You were being a disengenuous punk.

:cuckoo: I was making a joke because my age was obviously common knowledge and still is.

I wasn't being a punk, I was stating a fact with a hint of humor in it.

I think you need to grow up, and relax a bit. You take things here a bit too seriously if you think me joking around with Del about my age is evidence of me being dishonest. :cuckoo:

:rofl: You paint my posts when it comes to politics with a black and white brush. PI is different.

I think you need to back away from the computer and get your eyes checked if you seriously think I said a internet forum killed anyone. I was obviously saying that someone at Free Republic had, right after saying nobody at Snopes had.

I'm not going to argue semantics with you Modo. It'd be a waste of my time considering you're too stubborn to admit you screwed up in trying to get a "gotcha" moment from me.

What the ever-loving FUCK are you babbling about now?

This is no gotcha, you paranoid freak. You said that an internet forum killed in cold blood. As I don't read moron's minds, I was REALLY interested in what the hell THAT meant.

Now, you demonstrate what a low character you are.

No surprise.

Keep trolling, Troll.

Last edited:
All sources are biased. Since humans are biased, everything they write or say is biased.

The trick is to have the brains to research something for yourself and see whom said what.

I remember in another forum a left wing mod chick ended threads by posting from factcheck, yet another left wing organization that claims to be unbiased.

True but sometimes bias leads to outright LIES and sometimes not.
Obama claims that he is a Muslim and born in Kenya are biased LIES.
My bias that Big Ben is an over rated QB is not a lie. It is opinion only.
Knowing the difference is an intelligent thought process.
Some go the extra mile to do that and some rely on IDEOLOGY only.
That michelle Obama said that Baraks home country is Kenya is a fact, I can prove it.

That home country means the country that you were born in is a fact. I can prove it.

There is certainly reasonable doubt where Obama was born.

The problem is that libs rely solely on their left wing organizations for their conclusions . The libs want to believe these conclusions and are extremely gullible.

I have found very little that libs say is true, I just assume it's false.

With libs I use the don't trust and and show it philosophy .

Then prove Obama was born in Kenya.

I have Ten Thousand Dollars that you can not prove he was born in Kenya.
Bet?
Put up or shut up. Ten grand that Obama was born in Kenya is what you have to prove.
Around these parts folks have to back up their wild ass claims.

Yes. He was. But, he is pathologically dishonest.

:cuckoo: I was making a joke because my age was obviously common knowledge and still is.

I wasn't being a punk, I was stating a fact with a hint of humor in it.

I think you need to grow up, and relax a bit. You take things here a bit too seriously if you think me joking around with Del about my age is evidence of me being dishonest. :cuckoo:

You were never being humorous about your age....you were being disengenuous, Dogbert. You were trying to use those words as a point about you that wasn't true. No, not everyone knows all about your age, and you should have never said it, like you had.
You are the one that needs to grow up, sonny. Going to be a punk your whole life?

Obama website yanks 'Black Panthers' plug

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DQAOZlNrO8]YouTube - Barack Obama and The New Black Panther Party[/ame]

Also, when the controversy erupted, I went on the Obama web site and saw the endorsement there. When all hell broke loose they took it off their official campaign web site.

If we have to argue about whether an outfit is unbiased, it's not.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're either desperate to discredit snopes or an idiot.

I can proclaim that any source is biased and if I repeat that claim enough then someone will probably argue over it with me.

You were never being humorous about your age....you were being disengenuous, Dogbert. You were trying to use those words as a point about you that wasn't true. No, not everyone knows all about your age, and you should have never said it, like you had.
You are the one that needs to grow up, sonny. Going to be a punk your whole life?

What the hell are you bitter about? I was being humorous about my age because I learned something here very quickly at USMB. Certain people like to use my age as a weapon in order to say my arguments are worthless. After playing into that for awhile, I decided the most mature and easiest thing to do was to simply be completely unserious about it.

For example: Someone questioned my political knowledge about the 80's. I brought up the fact I wasn't even born in the 80's, but I also wasn't born during the American Revolution but know plenty about that too.

It's actually pretty ironic all things considering that one of my most mature moves here at USMB is considered by you to be one of my most immature.

My age is common knowledge on here. Anyone who has been here more than two weeks has seen a post against me that references my age. Hell, it's even in my profile. So you trying to act like I hide it is hilarious.

I'm proud of being 19, and no I didn't vote for Obama. Both are facts, and at the end of the day, nothing you can say changes either. :rofl:

Forum List

Back