Snoop Dogg's reasons for Obama (Not Romney)

Your broad generalization confirms ablolutely nothing but your personal ignorance. Hard to get through life that way, ain't it?

Snoop is a racist fuck and you not believing that makes you one too.

I was actually referencing this post.

"Libs won't condemn his racist bigoted reasons b/c frankly that's what ya'll are all about at the end of the day."

My fault, I forgot to quote it.

Your broad generalization confirms ablolutely nothing but your personal ignorance. Hard to get through life that way, ain't it?

Snoop is a racist fuck and you not believing that makes you one too.

I was actually referencing this post.

"Libs won't condemn his racist bigoted reasons b/c frankly that's what ya'll are all about at the end of the day."

My fault, I forgot to quote it.

My apologies.

Yep but the left will just brush it off as OK ... just because.

Because it's funny? Not just the memo, but the righty poutrage over it. You need to understand the left isn't composed of the pearl-clutching pansy types who make up the modern Republican party.

I mean, awwww, did a scary black man make a rude joke? Yes, I agree, that means you really are the biggest victim to ever exist on planet earth. It's truly awful that your tender feelings had to be exposed to that. I suggest you keep up the poutrage routine for at least another week, just so everyone knows how offended you are over such politically incorrect behavior.

Moron.

Speaking of pearl-clutching pansy types ...

By the way, I consider the negs I get to be my scalp collection. Thanks for the contribution. It looks nice hanging there.

Forum List

Back