Snoop Dogg arrested...

ErikViking

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2006
Stockholm - Sweden
Snoop Dogg with a female companion got arrested to night. Suspected of a lesser narcotic crime. So instead of coing to a party they had to spend their night at Södermalms police station in Stockholm.

Snoop Dogg with a female companion got arrested to night. Suspected of a lesser narcotic crime. So instead of coing to a party they had to spend their night at Södermalms police station in Stockholm.
I thought Stockholm was pretty laid back with the lesser drug crimes? I bet the problem stemmed from the language barrier- they probably couldn't find anyone in the country that knew Ebonics.

SNOOP: Why you pigzizzles arrezziling, me? Fo' hittin' da chronic? This is fizzucked up, yo.
POLICE: I'm sorry sir, but the only other language I know is English. You'll have to spend the rest of the night in jail until we can find a translator.

I thought Stockholm was pretty laid back with the lesser drug crimes? I bet the problem stemmed from the language barrier- they probably couldn't find anyone in the country that knew Ebonics.

SNOOP: Why you pigzizzles arrezziling, me? Fo' hittin' da chronic? This is fizzucked up, yo.
POLICE: I'm sorry sir, but the only other language I know is English. You'll have to spend the rest of the night in jail until we can find a translator.

:) That might be the true story! The drug stuff was just made up to save everyones faces.

Dis iz whack, fo shizzle.

Forum List

Back