SNL Tiger sketch critisized

IMO ........ Tiger is a public figure who has actually been caught mucking up his life by being a tail chaser and a womanizer.

So he needs to take his lumps or retire and go live in a cave.

He made his own bed.

and yes, it was funny, because he earned it.

Mike

Tiger isn't above anyone else who SNL lampoons. I think it was hilarious and certainly not deserving being critisized. Humor is humor, whether it is Obama, Bush, Palin, or the Clintons.

I dont know why these extremely rich guys who can get pretty much any woman they want and plan on keep getting them ever get married.

Because they have egos the size of the Pentagon. They feel they are above reproach.

Can domestic abuse be funny?

Hell yea...that was funny

The musical guest of the night was whats her name who was beaten by her husband so some thought it was insensitive to her "plight" maybe.

I'd be willing to be in almost any skit with Blake Lively they asked me to do btw

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8sd2aAWE0[/ame]
Entirely too much time is being spent of TW. He's screwed up. That is certain...Let him clean it up. Trust me folks you'll survive without TW in the headlines.

FOCUS!

But we have the Cult of Personality cliques going here. Too many are dissatified with their own life and are too easily distracted IMHO.

Forum List

Back