SNL Skit on Saturday Night Live

well now that's a whole different subject... sex with dead people is just plain wrong! :eusa_shifty:

the complaints about this skit, which I haven't seen so I don't know it's content, might be more believable if they hadn't been offended by the skit of Tina Fey portraying Sarah the week before.

it seems the Cons want to cry victim over every little thing.

that really dosen't matter now does it? The fact is it seems the "incest" skit offended a whole bunch of people who now will not vote for Obama. So, the libs say "we don't need your pussy vote anyway" good, in a race this tight I would imagine that every vote counted. No skin off my teeth.

Seems that you suffer the same ignorant misunderstanding of the word fact that afflicts KMAN. Is this pandemic among republicunts?

it's not me you need to worry about now is it.. It's the one's who took the skit as offensive... no skin off my teeth.

You're nuts. Do a google search on "SNL Skit incest" and see how many "news" sources have been trying to make a big deal out of this. It's sadly pathetic really.

LOL
yeah, because the Lamestream media ignores it makes it all nothing
LOL
you are the one that needs to take a reality check

What do you mean ignores it????

It's all over the place you ignoramus! :cuckoo:
uh, you asshole, YOU were the one that claimed they were ignoring it
i just responded to YOUR claim
grow a brain
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

uh, you asshole, YOU were the one that claimed they were ignoring it
i just responded to YOUR claim
grow a brain
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

:rofl:

Even after I clarified, for your benefit, you still got it backwards! You're starting to make Ninja look bright! :lol:

Alaska has the highest rate of rape and incest in the country....

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - The state has long suffered the highest sexual assault rate in the nation, and the problem is worst in rural areas, according to a report released Tuesday.

The numbers are unacceptable, troopers said at a news conference Tuesday detailing the study.

"Each of us has a role in ending sexual violence in Alaska," said trooper Col. Audie Holloway. "We need to think into the future."

In nearly 1,000 cases studied over two years, the average age of victims was 16, while the average age of those accused was 29. In four out of five cases, the suspects were relatives, friends or acquaintances.

Overall, 89 percent of the victims were female. One out of three cases were reported more than a month after the abuse occurred, leaving evidence hard to collect.

The study, conducted by the University of Alaska Anchorage's Justice Center, looked at 989 sexual assault cases reported to state troopers in 2003 and 2004. Researchers did not look at cases reported in the same period to municipal police departments, including those in Anchorage or other urban centers that account for 80 percent of Alaska's 670,000 residents.

Overall, 46 percent of the cases were referred for prosecution. Of those 452 cases, about half resulted in convictions.

The study is believed to represent only a fraction of abuse actually committed in trooper jurisdiction. Still, Alaska has had the nation's highest per capita occurrence since 1995. According to statewide figures for 2003 and 2004 alone, there were 89 rapes per 100,000 people, almost three times the national average of 32 per 100,000, said Andre Rosay, the Justice Center's interim director.

Troopers target sexual violence in Alaska, where rape rate is nearly 3 times US average - Nation

Alaska has the highest rate of rape and incest in the country....

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - The state has long suffered the highest sexual assault rate in the nation, and the problem is worst in rural areas, according to a report released Tuesday.

The numbers are unacceptable, troopers said at a news conference Tuesday detailing the study.

"Each of us has a role in ending sexual violence in Alaska," said trooper Col. Audie Holloway. "We need to think into the future."

In nearly 1,000 cases studied over two years, the average age of victims was 16, while the average age of those accused was 29. In four out of five cases, the suspects were relatives, friends or acquaintances.

Overall, 89 percent of the victims were female. One out of three cases were reported more than a month after the abuse occurred, leaving evidence hard to collect.

The study, conducted by the University of Alaska Anchorage's Justice Center, looked at 989 sexual assault cases reported to state troopers in 2003 and 2004. Researchers did not look at cases reported in the same period to municipal police departments, including those in Anchorage or other urban centers that account for 80 percent of Alaska's 670,000 residents.

Overall, 46 percent of the cases were referred for prosecution. Of those 452 cases, about half resulted in convictions.

The study is believed to represent only a fraction of abuse actually committed in trooper jurisdiction. Still, Alaska has had the nation's highest per capita occurrence since 1995. According to statewide figures for 2003 and 2004 alone, there were 89 rapes per 100,000 people, almost three times the national average of 32 per 100,000, said Andre Rosay, the Justice Center's interim director.

Troopers target sexual violence in Alaska, where rape rate is nearly 3 times US average - Nation

They should probably make rape victims pay for their own rape kits. That way fewer rapes would be reported, alleviating these high numbers, and the state would save taxpayer money. It's a win-win. :D

They should probably make rape victims pay for their own rape kits. That way fewer rapes would be reported, alleviating these high numbers, and the state would save taxpayer money. It's a win-win. :D
you know, that is yet another lie being spread about Palin

Forum List

Back