SNL Skit on Saturday Night Live

yes, for sure, that's why all those people got upset.. spin pure spin but that's okay, ya lost some voters.

Call it spin but WorldNetDaily even said that was what the skit was about ... in case you didn't know it that's pretty freakin' telling.

But I do understand that some people aren't quick enough to understand the humor and will inevitably end up offended. If they are stupid enough or shallow enough to let a comedy skit offend them into "voting for the other guy" then I suspect they weren't going to vote for Obama anyway.

Call it spin but WorldNetDaily even said that was what the skit was about ... in case you didn't know it that's pretty freakin' telling.

But I do understand that some people aren't quick enough to understand the humor and will inevitably end up offended. If they are stupid enough or shallow enough to let a comedy skit offend them into "voting for the other guy" then I suspect they weren't going to vote for Obama anyway.

too bad, ya lost some voters, maybe the language should be just a little bit more discerning for those of us tooo stupid to understand... hee hee hee.

too bad, ya lost some voters, maybe the language should be just a little bit more discerning for those of us tooo stupid to understand... hee hee hee.

What voter did we lose?

The conservative blogger?

You must be kidding.

is it online somewhere?
i haven't watch SNL since Akroid and Belushi left

Do you really think we lost some voters because of an SNL skit? Come on. As Article 15 said, if you are not gonna vote for Obama because of this, you were not going to vote for him anyways. I would like to believe that the American public is not fickle enough to be swayed by comedy skit blown out of proportion. I have more faith in my fellow Americans then that.

Do you really think we lost some voters because of an SNL skit? Come on. As Article 15 said, if you are not gonna vote for Obama because of this, you were not going to vote for him anyways. I would like to believe that the American public is not fickle enough to be swayed by comedy skit blown out of proportion. I have more faith in my fellow Americans then that.
if some fence sitters were watching, it is possible that some of them might have been offened

but really, how many people still watch SNL?

The only one I can find is only a minute long and chopped up to make it look offensive.

I have it on dvr and watched it last night. Talk about much ado about fuck'n nothing! You're right about one thing though, the wnd piece is very telling. It shows how desperate they are that they'll throw any piece of shit against the wall to see if anything sticks. Also telling are the folks here that have condemned it without actually seeing it. Telling but not surprising of course. :cool:

so of course you wouldn't care if a skit came out about Obama getting dirty with his mama??

well now that's a whole different subject... sex with dead people is just plain wrong! :eusa_shifty:

the complaints about this skit, which I haven't seen so I don't know it's content, might be more believable if they hadn't been offended by the skit of Tina Fey portraying Sarah the week before.

it seems the Cons want to cry victim over every little thing.

Last edited:
well now that's a whole different subject... sex with dead people is just plain wrong! :eusa_shifty:

the complaints about this skit, which I haven't seen so I don't know it's content, might be more believable if they hadn't been offended by the skit of Tina Fey portraying Sarah the week before.

it seems the Cons want to cry victim over every little thing.
oh for cryin out loud
pointing out that SNL is tilted to the left is not claiming victimhood
get a grip on reality for a change
:rolleyes:

oh for cryin out loud
pointing out that SNL is tilted to the left is not claiming victimhood
get a grip on reality for a change
:rolleyes:

You're nuts. Do a google search on "SNL Skit incest" and see how many "news" sources have been trying to make a big deal out of this. It's sadly pathetic really.

You're nuts. Do a google search on "SNL Skit incest" and see how many "news" sources have been trying to make a big deal out of this. It's sadly pathetic really.
LOL
yeah, because the Lamestream media ignores it makes it all nothing
LOL
you are the one that needs to take a reality check

Forum List

Back