SNL on Obama's Nobel

he's too goodlooking to play ugly azz barry. but the voice is pretty good. glad that snl is showing the world that barry hussein is indeed the emperor with no clothes!! they need to do more skits on him!!

No, the voice and impersonation aren't good at all. It was prior to any Barry bashing but now . . . Fred Armisen just phones it in.

He's an 'actor', he should always give his best performance regardless of the material. That's his job. It would have been funnier if he had. As it was, I was not amused . . . much.
That doesn't matter to this era's celebs, you are talking old school.

The ones today are the biggest crybabies I can remember, which is funny because they say the same exact thing about barry and his administration.

:lol: I am old school. The original Not Ready for Prime Time Players were the best. Some of the current SNL cast is good but most . . . meh. I was watching some Amy Poehler skits online with my oldest. It's when Poehler is Cailtin and Horatio Sands is her Uncle Rick. The material is ok but Poehler is great . . . because she (for the most part) memorizes her lines and puts the effort into it. The rest just read the cue cards. Yeah they've always done SNL via cue cards but back in the day they at least put in the effort. Now, not so much . . . . at all.
Chevey Chase falling was best POTUS gag they ever did.

It was funny every single time.

Dan Akroid always did a great carter, and ven being a massive lib had no problem mocking him.

These guys today can't put their heart behind mocking st Barry.

I have watched comedians do Presidents from Eisenhower to Obama. I enjoy all of them. What is funny here is that you are all complaining that the present impersonations are not savage enough. Not that they are not humorous, but that they are not savage enough.

President Obama is having some successes, and that just frys your little asses. You are still in the mindset that you would rather see our nation go down in flames that see President Obama succeed in solving the problems he was handed.

I have watched comedians do Presidents from Eisenhower to Obama. I enjoy all of them. What is funny here is that you are all complaining that the present impersonations are not savage enough. Not that they are not humorous, but that they are not savage enough.

President Obama is having some successes, and that just frys your little asses. You are still in the mindset that you would rather see our nation go down in flames that see President Obama succeed in solving the problems he was handed.

You can actually hear his sphincter clinch whenever somebody is not favorable to St Barry in some way.

That doesn't matter to this era's celebs, you are talking old school.

The ones today are the biggest crybabies I can remember, which is funny because they say the same exact thing about barry and his administration.

:lol: I am old school. The original Not Ready for Prime Time Players were the best. Some of the current SNL cast is good but most . . . meh. I was watching some Amy Poehler skits online with my oldest. It's when Poehler is Cailtin and Horatio Sands is her Uncle Rick. The material is ok but Poehler is great . . . because she (for the most part) memorizes her lines and puts the effort into it. The rest just read the cue cards. Yeah they've always done SNL via cue cards but back in the day they at least put in the effort. Now, not so much . . . . at all.

Dan Akroid always did a great carter, and ven being a massive lib had no problem mocking him.

Chevy Chase was hysterical as Ford, as the newscaster, as the candygram shark . . .
Aykroyd was one of my all time favs. He was just so spot on, whatever the character. Those guys knew how to leave their politics at the door. Today's whine babies don't have the moxie to do that.

Chase was a guest speaker at my daughter's college two years ago (before she went; she's a sophomore; tv/film major). They said he was a completely arrogant asshole and the worst guest they ever had. Leslie Neilson was the guest last year (man, he got old) but was warm and friendly to everyone and very, very funny.

Chevy Chase was hysterical as Ford, as the newscaster, as the candygram shark . . .
Aykroyd was one of my all time favs. He was just so spot on, whatever the character. Those guys knew how to leave their politics at the door. Today's whine babies don't have the moxie to do that.

Chase was a guest speaker at my daughter's college two years ago (before she went; she's a sophomore; tv/film major). They said he was a completely arrogant asshole and the worst guest they ever had. Leslie Neilson was the guest last year (man, he got old) but was warm and friendly to everyone and very, very funny.
Leslie IS old, the guy was making movies in the 50s!

I have heard a lot of people say Chevy is an asshole, nothing new with that.

The difference with them and today is they believed in their art, which was comedy.

The kids today can't mock their side, it kills them.

Not savage enough?? Please point out where that was said. Try not good enough, not up to par, not even trying, not funny.

Armisen is phoning in his impersonation now because there's some Barry bashing going on. When Barry was hot to trot during campaign mode, Armisen's impersonation was spot on and very funny. Go youtube some videos and see for yourself. He lacks the balls to do the job when the going gets tough. How unprofessional and whiney. 'Waaa they're making me say bad things about my Barry. I'll show them, I'll do a half-assed job.' lol, and you claim the right whines. :lol:

Leslie IS old, the guy was making movies in the 50s!

I have heard a lot of people say Chevy is an asshole, nothing new with that.

The difference with them and today is they believed in their art, which was comedy.

The kids today can't mock their side, it kills them.

I don't think I realized how long a career Neilson has had. He was still damn funny when I saw him last year.

Absolutely correct.

Last edited:

Not savage enough?? Please point out where that was said. Try not good enough, not up to par, not even trying, not funny.

Armisen is phoning in his impersonation now because there's some Barry bashing going on. When Barry was hot to trot during campaign mode, Armisen's impersonation was spot on and very funny. Go youtube some videos and see for yourself. He lacks the balls to do the job when the going gets tough. How unprofessional and whiney. 'Waaa they're making me say bad things about my Barry. I'll show them, I'll do a half-assed job.' lol, and you claim the right whines. :lol:
Don't mind him, he got his username from his ability to turn a lump of coal into a diamond simply by lodging it up his butt.

Don't mind him, he got his username from his ability to turn a lump of coal into a diamond simply by lodging it up his butt.

:lol:

No question that Obama won the Nobel for reversing the Bush diplomatic policies.

By doing so he probably had the biggest impact on peace in two decades.

Now, if they had a prize for who had done the most to destabilize the world, I'm sure Bush would have been the proud winner

No question that Obama won the Nobel for reversing the Bush diplomatic policies.

Now, if they had a prize for who had done the most to destabilize the world, I'm sure Bush would have been the proud winner

You missed a spot.

350__1_shoes_iaec1108288.png

In reality, All Americans deserve a Nobel for driving the right wing war mongers into exile. Just like the Taliban lurk hidden in caves, the right wing conservatives lurk in the dark recesses of the internet still claiming they are gods favorites

I less than two weeks?!?!?....Don't be such a hack-in-the-box sap.

what has obama done different in iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, the war on terror and the war on drugs?

what has obama done different in iraq, afghanistan, pakistan, the war on terror and the war on drugs?
You mean besides nothing? :lol:

Forum List

Back