SNL on Obama's Nobel

Could have been a lot snarkier - but at least the comedians are starting to come out of the shadow of Obama's ass and make some fun - the guy is 24/7 comedy gold...

that was pretty bad. only the "not gw" thing was really funny since its true.

So, is SNL 'wingnuts' also?

It appearts they did the exact same gag I did that so many here cried about.

See Obamatrons? Normal people laugh at Barry and his prize, only the worshipers think it means something.

They're barely poking fun at Barry . . . but at least they're poking. Fred Armisen's Obama impersonation absolutely sucks though.

He's not into it, ever since they started coming down on Barry he doesn't do the impersonation anymore, he just reads teh lines.

He's not into it, ever since they started coming down on Barry he doesn't do the impersonation anymore, he just reads teh lines.

Yup and he looks like a idiot too. If he's going to do an impersonation he should do it to the best of his abilities, which are much, much better than this.

Yup and he looks like a idiot too. If he's going to do an impersonation he should do it to the best of his abilities, which are much, much better than this.

It looks like a protest against the material.

He has to say it by contract, but is doing his best to not make it funny.

He's an 'actor', he should always give his best performance regardless of the material. That's his job. It would have been funnier if he had. As it was, I was not amused . . . much.

He's an 'actor', he should always give his best performance regardless of the material. That's his job. It would have been funnier if he had. As it was, I was not amused . . . much.
That doesn't matter to this era's celebs, you are talking old school.

The ones today are the biggest crybabies I can remember, which is funny because they say the same exact thing about barry and his administration.

Yep I was waiting for someone to bring up the fact this guy doesn't make any effort to impersonate Obama. I saw a skit from last week and that too was lame as far as impersonating Obama's mannerisms or voice. It is so obvious they are avoiding the frequent uh's and God forbid they added a stutter or two.

This guy can do it, he was very good doing pro barry stuff in the run up to the election.

Now that the material knocks barry he's mailing it in.

That doesn't matter to this era's celebs, you are talking old school.

The ones today are the biggest crybabies I can remember, which is funny because they say the same exact thing about barry and his administration.

:lol: I am old school. The original Not Ready for Prime Time Players were the best. Some of the current SNL cast is good but most . . . meh. I was watching some Amy Poehler skits online with my oldest. It's when Poehler is Cailtin and Horatio Sands is her Uncle Rick. The material is ok but Poehler is great . . . because she (for the most part) memorizes her lines and puts the effort into it. The rest just read the cue cards. Yeah they've always done SNL via cue cards but back in the day they at least put in the effort. Now, not so much . . . . at all.

he's too goodlooking to play ugly azz barry. but the voice is pretty good. glad that snl is showing the world that barry hussein is indeed the emperor with no clothes!! they need to do more skits on him!!

Forum List

Back