SNL nails it

Interestingly enough, none of the people that were made fun of in the SNL skit "The Bubble" tweeted that SNL was one sided or biased because of the skit.

Trump on the other hand got pissy yet again about how SNL portrayed him.

He better get used to it................SNL has done satire on just about every president who was sitting when they were on the air.

And no.................SNL isn't biased, or one sided, and I do believe that they will stay on the air for a long time................or until Trump decrees censorship.

Interestingly enough, none of the people that were made fun of in the SNL skit "The Bubble" tweeted that SNL was one sided or biased because of the skit.

He better get used to it................SNL has done satire on just about every president who was sitting when they were on the air.

And no.................SNL isn't biased, or one sided, and I do believe that they will stay on the air for a long time................or until Trump decrees censorship.
The tweeter-n-chief is such a thin-skinned, immature asshole. No wonder Melanoma doesn't want to live with him in the White House. At least this way she will only have to deal with one petulant child.

The tweeter-n-chief is such a thin-skinned, immature asshole. No wonder Melanoma doesn't want to live with him in the White House. At least this way she will only have to deal with one petulant child.

You know, I saw that on the news as well. She's already said she won't leave NY until after Baron graduates, and now she's saying that she won't move to DC at all.

Hmm................Trump is a known philanderer, and Melania is a beautiful woman who is going to be all by herself while her husband is in DC. How long do you think the marriage will last?

Nah she wants to fumigate after mooch moves out

Thin skinned, funny from liberals who have an ism for everytime they are made fun of.

"Melanoma". LOL

Every time I read something Trump said I hear it like Alec Baldwin said it. Today Trump said

“I am totally opposed to domestic violence of any kind,” “Everyone knows that, and it almost wouldn’t even have to be said.”

Trump has serious problems with being quiet and not commenting on EVERYTHING

obama had a serious issue with always having to chime into the social issues. seems to be an annoying habit of the office in general lately.

obama had a serious issue with always having to chime into the social issues. seems to be an annoying habit of the office in general lately.

If Obama didn't they attacked him for not saying anything. And if he said something they attacked him for getting involved.

But Trump is different. When his right hand man gets accused of something, his first instinct is to attack the victim.

Even though they knew

Ex-White House staff secretary Rob Porter 'told staffers his ex-wife's black eye was an accident' as he tried to downplay domestic abuse allegations

Read more: Rob Porter told staffers wife's black eye was an accident | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

48F67ADC00000578-5380075-Holderness_said_that_she_never_went_to_the_police_in_the_U_S_bec-a-65_1518417170500.jpg

He is too big to be hitting girls. I solomnly swear to beat the shit out of this girl if she gets out of line.

Didn't Rob Porter solmnly swear to love honor and cherish his ex wife before he beat the fuck out of her? So Rob, take your hand down from your heart. It means nothing.

Forum List

Back