SNL Mocks Ted Cruz's 5-Year-Old Daughter

You clearly have blinders on and are hypocritical. It's OK when it's one party; and not OK when it's another. Thanks for being so transparent.........and irrelevant.

I just disagree, that's all. They were in no way ugly regarding his daughter. I think you're trying to make something out of nothing.

You're a pathetic POS.

And you are mentally challenged, but it's fun watching you pretend to be all PC! lol

You clearly have blinders on and are hypocritical. It's OK when it's one party; and not OK when it's another. Thanks for being so transparent.........and irrelevant.

I just disagree, that's all. They were in no way ugly regarding his daughter. I think you're trying to make something out of nothing.

There's not much for you to think about. My view is, and has been for years and through several administrations, that the media leaves the politicians' children alone, whether they are [D] or [R] doesn't matter ..... to me, that is.

Or to Zander.

And I'd think you'd have a point if they were mocking the child...they were not.

There are a couple of things I don't understand. The first is I don't get what humor could be found in that SNL skit lampooning Cruz for an awkward advance on a clearly unwilling adolescent. The 2nd is exhibited in the OP title that the child is the one being mocked as if to say the child was doing something wrongful.

The entire skit was mocking Ted for not being likable.

Since Cruz is as much of Mexican heritage as Obama is African American, then can't this attack, or any attack for that matter, on Cruz be considered racist? Seems like that is what has been preached for the last 8 years.

Did you just say that Cruz is of Mexican heritage?

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Wow.

This coming from the crowd that flies into a rage if anyone even mentions the Clinton's daughter:

SNL Mocks Ted Cruz's 5-Year-Old Daughter

In last night's cold open skit last night, an actor playing Cruz said, "First, my family, I would be nothing without the love and support of my incredible family like my daughter Catherine here."

"Come here, sweetie," says the fake Cruz. "How about a hug for daddy?"

"No," says the actress, clearly much older than the real life Catherine Cruz.

"Come on, now, give daddy a hug for the camera?"

"No."

"Come here, sweetie. How about a kiss? I'll settle for a kiss. Love you too, honey. My pride and joy."

Catherine Cruz is 5 years old.​

I thought it was kind of harmless. It was making fun of a situation. If we can't mock politicians...If we can't mock republican politicians then who can we mock. We clearly are not allowed to make fun of OBama because...well....he is lord and we can't make fun of our deity. Oh lord Obama....please heal our land...heal us heal us....

Forum List

Back