SNL is killing Spicer and the Comrade

Man, the more I think about this skit, the more I realize it might actually be the best skewering in SNL history. She was SO ON that night. I hope they bring her back as Trump LOL
Man, the more I think about this skit, the more I realize it might actually be the best skewering in SNL history. She was SO ON that night. I hope they bring her back as Trump LOL

The leaks from the Very White House is that the Comrade and his Comradees are humiliated cause SNL had a woman play Spicer..,

SWEET!

You know, I just heard Trump bitching about SNL's portrayal of Spicer. Apparently, he doesn't like it when he thinks others are making his people look "weak".

But................got news for Trump and Spicer...............SNL picks the actor or actress they think looks most like the person being parodied in facial structure.

I mean crap................whenever Justin Beiber is lampooned, his character is played by that little blonde lady.

The funniest skit I have ever seen!

I tuned into SNL last Saturday night, and frankly didn't even chuckle the first 10 minutes until I turned the channel. I am ok political humor and jabs, but when when it appears the agenda is to demean one side rather than provide humorous entertainment then it might as well be the Rachel Maddow "news" hour. The brand is dead for me. Whatever happened to the Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, Gilda Radner, Jane Curtain, Akyroid, Belushi, Steve Martin, and even Chris Farley type comedians?

I tuned into SNL last Saturday night, and frankly didn't even chuckle the first 10 minutes until I turned the channel. I am ok political humor and jabs, but when when it appears the agenda is to demean one side rather than provide humorous entertainment then it might as well be the Rachel Maddow "news" hour. The brand is dead for me. Whatever happened to the Chevy Chase, Bill Murray, Gilda Radner, Jane Curtain, Akyroid, Belushi, Steve Martin, and even Chris Farley type comedians?

Stop whining like a little bitch.

You are Humor Challenged...

I think it's really funny that Democrats spent 24 hours trying to block Devros, it ended in a tie, and they still LOST. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh stop it, you guys are killing me...

Good thing most Conservatives have a sense of humor. Libs flip the fuck out when people make fun of their retarded asses. Scary shit.

What's REALLY amusing is that you seem to think spoofing Trump on SNL is somehow going to get him out of the White House!

Oh...the poor poor media! Getting picked on for their sleazy behavior for the last decade plus? Pardon me if I don't feel sorry for them.

While those of you on the left try to fool yourself that you're still in control because SNL skits make fun of those who are...Donald Trump continues to work towards fixing Washington.

Man...you guys take this shit so seriously :lol:

What's REALLY amusing is that you seem to think spoofing Trump on SNL is somehow going to get him out of the White House!

Where'd you get that idea?

No. We just think it's funny :popcorn:

I'm still trying to figure out which is funnier.............the SNL skits about Trump, or watching Trump lose his shit every time SNL does a skit about him.

Next week is gonna be even better. Baldwin himself is gonna host SNL.

You are Humor Challenged...

Well I think you're funny in a sad sack sorta way.

Sorry, Coyote but I'm not buying it! The far left think thought that snarky late night ripping of conservatives by the likes of Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert and SNL was going influence public opinion to give you control of Washington once more and it simply didn't happen.

My point...and it hasn't changed...is that if "progressives" don't come up with a new agenda then they aren't going be running things for a long, long time...if ever! You lost the Rust Belt vote because blue collar union voters don't think you care about them anymore. Spoofing Trump on SNL isn't going to change their minds.

Sorry, Coyote but I'm not buying it! The far left think thought that snarky late night ripping of conservatives by the likes of Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert and SNL was going influence public opinion to give you control of Washington once more and it simply didn't happen.

My point...and it hasn't changed...is that if "progressives" don't come up with a new agenda then they aren't going be running things for a long, long time...if ever! You lost the Rust Belt vote because blue collar union voters don't think you care about them anymore. Spoofing Trump on SNL isn't going to change their minds.

I don't care...I'm still going to laugh myself silly watching SNL :D

I don't care...I'm still going to laugh myself silly watching SNL :D

I guess that's about all you've got at this point...knock yourself out!

Forum List

Back