SNL Cold Open - White House turmoil

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Kate McKinnon always brilliant as Jeff Sessions but John Goodman is also great as Rex Tillerson -

Oh and Bill Hader back as The MOOCH! :D

I can see where someone who gets their news commentary from a satire show could miss the political satire section. :rolleyes:

I can see where someone who gets their news commentary from a satire show could miss the political satire section. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder that Cons don't understand political satire. But I actually get my news from a variety of sources including NPR, PBS, WSJ, Bloomberg AND from satirists like John Oliver and Stephen Colbert. Some of you would be well-served to expand horizons beyond Fox News, Breitbart and DailyCaller. In fact, you may want to include a little satire if you'd like to be better informed.

Yet Another Study Shows US Satire Programs Do A Better Job Informing Viewers Than Actual News Outlets
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

main-qimg-9f7ac658b6e37f34a6abcd816a4417b7-c

How can anyone not laugh at our political system and its cast. I've been laughing for years and years. It matters not who is in charge it simply matters we are allowed to sit back and look at it humorously. If the elected official doesn't like it then quit. I see it as a way of respecting it.

Thanks for the reminder that Cons don't understand political satire. But I actually get my news from a variety of sources including NPR, PBS, WSJ, Bloomberg AND from satirists like John Oliver and Stephen Colbert. Some of you would be well-served to expand horizons beyond Fox News, Breitbart and DailyCaller. In fact, you may want to include a little satire if you'd like to be better informed.

Yet Another Study Shows US Satire Programs Do A Better Job Informing Viewers Than Actual News Outlets
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Did you even ask where I get my news and information moron? No, you just stereotyped and assumed as usual. Fortunately, I am smart enough to watch liberal news and see through the lies.

Did you even ask where I get my news and information moron? No, you just stereotyped and assumed as usual. Fortunately, I am smart enough to watch liberal news and see through the lies.

I'm supposed to believe that --- moron? LoL - Add a little political satire to your daily diet of fake news. :)

Uhhmmm.... you attacked first, kitty. Get over the butthurt.

Forum List

Back