SNL Cold Open: Trump Trims the Tree!

The ornaments thing really wasn't that funny, neither was the portrayal of Eric Trump. Omarosa and Jess Sessions Elf-on-a-shelf was, though!

How come none of you brain trusts can spell. You are spelling the kid's name Baron. Are you deliberately stupid or just can't read?

That Sarah Sanders actress needs to learn how to put on a permanent scowl. The real Sanders has never smiled.

I think a stagehand should pop a rotten onion into her mouth just before she goes onstage. That oughta give the desired effect.

Agreed, the perma-scowl is not a particularly good look
When you think about the plight of both Barron and Sarah Huck, the perma-scowl is kind of understandable.
If Donald Trump or Mike Huckabee were my father, I'd scowl too! :wink:

hqdefault.jpg

That's the look you see on the plane passenger next to you when it dawns on you that they're airsick. I think if I were in the White House press pool I'd hand her a barf bag.

Pogo

Completely unrelated to my comment, but yeah, I do love Alaska. Is that a problem for you lower 48'er? Feel free to ignore me so you don't have to get your feels hurt hearing about how happy I am up here ~rolls eyes and shrugs~

Pogo

Completely unrelated to my comment, but yeah, I do love Alaska. Is that a problem for you lower 48'er? Feel free to ignore me so you don't have to get your feels hurt hearing about how happy I am up here ~rolls eyes and shrugs~

That was a bit of the old :poke: with a twist of :funnyface:

And out your back door you can see Yukon. Can you see Santa out your north window though?

Technically, last year I could indeed see Yukon out my back door:

Can't say that right now though because he passed away.

As for Santa, does our rural mailman count? He looks a lot like Santa and he leaves gifts on the front porch all the time.

That Sarah Sanders actress needs to learn how to put on a permanent scowl. The real Sanders has never smiled.

I think a stagehand should pop a rotten onion into her mouth just before she goes onstage. That oughta give the desired effect.

Agreed, the perma-scowl is not a particularly good look
When you think about the plight of both Barron and Sarah Huck, the perma-scowl is kind of understandable.
If Donald Trump or Mike Huckabee were my father, I'd scowl too! :wink:

hqdefault.jpg

She looks like the right half of her face is melting. Or she refuses to swallow even though the deed is done.

Stratford, Philbert, Prince, Alexander, Frederick (of Froderick if you last name is Fraunkensteen).

Like my friend OldLady says - Barron'll work if we can just see the kid smile for once.
The dang silver spoon kid looks entirely miserable, but hey ...
Donald Trump is his Dad
:itsok:

I wouldn't say anything bad about Barron. he didn't ask for this. I also think he might be on the autism spectrum. either way, I wouldn't pick on him.... even if his father is disgusting.

Stratford, Philbert, Prince, Alexander, Frederick (of Froderick if you last name is Fraunkensteen).

Like my friend OldLady says - Barron'll work if we can just see the kid smile for once.
Donald Trump is his Dad

I have seen him smile plenty. On TV, video and in pictures. He'll be fine. I am sure he's overwhelmed with the attention.

Donald Trump is his Dad

I have seen him smile plenty. On TV, video and in pictures. He'll be fine. I am sure he's overwhelmed with the attention.

f7484f8ff59a4ce484dde1506600b369

Barron-Trump.sized-770x415x36x170x1848x996.jpg

1713333_1280x720.jpg

_20170121024219-ko3--656x502@LaVanguardia-Web.jpg

Forum List

Back