SNL Cold Open - The 'Bart' Celebration

Only you can answer for yourself on that, but yes, one of the two.

I was pissed 2 weeks ago dude. Bart's testimony showed a total lack of proper temperament - His partisanship, conspiracy theories and bullying were offensive - The ridiculously limited FBI investigation was a sham - Then came Trump's mocking of Dr Ford after he'd called her "credible and a fine lady"? ... Not cool in the slightest.

Over it - time to have a good laugh and move on.

"...testimony showed a total lack of proper temperament -..."

"Conor McGregor Deemed Unfit For Supreme Court Due To Temperament
PARADISE, NV—Celebrity MMA fighter Conor McGregor was reportedly under consideration for a Supreme Court seat but was denied after the Senate Judiciary Committee observed his "rude and frankly disturbing" temperament in a press conference leading up to his fight with Khabib Nurmagomedov.

McGregor has been disqualified from taking Ruth Bader Ginsburg's rapidly approaching open seat or any other SCOTUS seat that may suddenly open up.

"Frankly, after observing his demeanor screaming expletives and dropping sick burns on his opponents, we're just not sure he has the temperament to serve on the Court," said Senator Chuck Grassley. "He literally throws things at people without any regard for, well, anybody."

"It's a little scary if I'm being honest."

Pundits and politicians on both sides of the aisle agreed that McGregor may not be the right fit.

"He's an absolute delight on camera and in the ring," said Senator Dianne Feinstein. "But we're just not sure he's right for SCOTUS."

At publishing time, McGregor had disputed the comments suggesting he was unfit to sit on the Supreme Court, calling his critics a long string of expletives."

Conor McGregor Deemed Unfit For Supreme Court Due To Temperament

You found some satire that is really quite funny - More please. I really do prefer it to your 2,000 word screeds :wink:

You realize that you've just put a damper on ever seeing same again.

As far as getting what you want, I am proprietess of the Karma Cafe.
....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve.

What PC will be served at the Karma Cafe:
Nonsensical 2,000 word cut and paste screeds from not-so-bright lefties.
You'll be forced to read them with your eyes taped open for 24 hours straight.
:71:

You’ve been this grumpy since you found out that Eva Braun was two-timin’ you.

I was pissed 2 weeks ago dude. Bart's testimony showed a total lack of proper temperament - His partisanship, conspiracy theories and bullying were offensive - The ridiculously limited FBI investigation was a sham - Then came Trump's mocking of Dr Ford after he'd called her "credible and a fine lady"? ... Not cool in the slightest.

Over it - time to have a good laugh and move on.

He called partisans attacking him what they were. To think he can bully US Senators is laughable. When Feinstein hides a letter for weeks, an FBI agent tries to get a witness to change their testimony, yes it sounds like conspiracy.

Forum List

Back