Sniff sniff...do I smell burnt terrorist?

well gee, roudy, i just don't know what you smell. all burnt flesh smells pretty much the same...good guys and bad guys, jews and muslims, cowards who succumb to oppression meekly and people who take up arms and fight their oppressors.

it would help to know where you are located when this odor struck you. were you perhaps in krakow with a strong breeze wating in from the west? did you smell a faint lingering of ammonia in the air, as when millions wet themselves?

do you really like to make jokes about death? if so, belly up to the table, because we are dining in a kosher deli now.
What I'm smelling is the burnt ass of a Hamas' terrorist animal. Apparently that seems to have bothered all you terrorist worshippers.

I love the smell of a burnt Hamas animal in the morning. Smells like....VICTORY!

the pleasure derived by smelling the odour of burnt flesh must be an aquired sensation. i have smelled it before and i don't ejnoy iy at all.

could it be that you are recalling some primal experience derived from the similar fate endured by your ancestoral people...the smell wafting from the ovens and all.
seal that was below the belt

you didn't need to refer to the holocaust to make your point

bad seal..............not up to your usual high standard, friend

What I'm smelling is the burnt ass of a Hamas' terrorist animal. Apparently that seems to have bothered all you terrorist worshippers.

I love the smell of a burnt Hamas animal in the morning. Smells like....VICTORY!

the pleasure derived by smelling the odour of burnt flesh must be an aquired sensation. i have smelled it before and i don't ejnoy iy at all.

could it be that you are recalling some primal experience derived from the similar fate endured by your ancestoral people...the smell wafting from the ovens and all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
High standard? How is it you always end up lickin' the butts of the hard core Nazi types? :D

Yes Seal, you play it so well with women. How's about you start playing it with me? Or do you still have that, well, you know?

Yeah, the same guy who enjoys posting pictures of dead children in the Holocaust is "offended". Ha ha ha!

most of the holocaust pictures are posted by jews, many with the cicumtuitous purpose of justiying zionist atrocities.

also, i have never denied that, when pushed to a certain limit, i will play tit for tat. i think your real objection is that i play it so much better than you guys...you zio-freaks. perhaps also, my tit or tats stand out because, usually, the pro-palestinian posters are not nearly so vulgar and crude, nor are they filled with the blood lust of the jews and other zionists.
not here, perhaps

but out there, dear seal, the pro=pals are the very worst of the worst at crude propaganda

they need some lessons from gerry Adams and martin macguiness!!

can you take a few to kiss the blarney stone, perhaps??

Or is it torched terrorist IslamoNazi Hamas animal Ahmed Jahbri? Well done please. :clap2::clap2::lol::lol:

i tell ya... i never understood sports fans. All that jumping up and down, the clapping and shouting.....

When they ran the kill shot on the news.... damn i was shouting YES! and cheering like a sport fan at a game.

:eusa_clap:

Damn that was a great surgical kill shot!

High standard? How is it you always end up lickin' the butts of the hard core Nazi types? :D
sayit you dont understand the irish

i'm surrounded by them here in london

they are real crazy MO-FOs but worth gettin to know

you are givin an irish dawg a bad name...hard core nazi etc

then he gets drunk, loses his cool and he acts like you want him to

he said so himself.......were you not listenin???

I like the guy, I like most folx unless i bloody have not to
includin you, sir and your zionut pals

artful codger is the only one here i really cant stand, seriously
the rest is just teasin when i go for people
same way you and all jews do..........innit???

I've known him far longer and far better than you, ya pompous jackass, but thanks for playin'. :D

Or is it torched terrorist IslamoNazi Hamas animal Ahmed Jahbri? Well done please. :clap2::clap2::lol::lol:

i tell ya... i never understood sports fans. All that jumping up and down, the clapping and shouting.....

When they ran the kill shot on the news.... damn i was shouting YES! and cheering like a sport fan at a game.

You can jump up and down for me, anytime. :D

Seal is a disgrace to the Irish. That leprechaun is the biggest phoney on this board.

most of the holocaust pictures are posted by jews, many with the cicumtuitous purpose of justiying zionist atrocities.

also, i have never denied that, when pushed to a certain limit, i will play tit for tat. i think your real objection is that i play it so much better than you guys...you zio-freaks. perhaps also, my tit or tats stand out because, usually, the pro-palestinian posters are not nearly so vulgar and crude, nor are they filled with the blood lust of the jews and other zionists.
Nah, it was you that posted pictures of dead starving Jews in the Nazi Holocaust and laced about it. We know who you really are, sick Nazi cocksucker.
seal :....he's got very stiff competition in you MJB

try a few pints of guiness and you may get near his high standard

you're a bit of a one track pony, imho

sarcastic MasJurBation gets a bit wearing....try another trick, sir

Last edited:

You can jump up and down for me, anytime. :D
a Roudy cheerleader

Roudy the rabble rouser:

can you get a bunch of groupies like her armed with hairdryers to take to Mecca with us?

Maybe your roudy sports adorer has a few friends she could bring along
ask her; doubt she would listen to me

she thinx i'm on the other sports team to jump up and down booing and hootin
just as sexy that; gets em just as wet inside!!!

Seal's reputation precedes him. This is who he really is, and it gets much worse. He does a good job of hiding it though.

I've known him far longer and far better than you, ya pompous jackass, but thanks for playin'. :D
ok, you're right

thankyou for sharing that; its true

guilty as charged

It was like scoring three pointer or catching a Hail Mary pass.

Seal's reputation precedes him. This is who he really is, and it gets much worse. He does a good job of hiding it though.
an irish jig jig with no girls?

don't think so roudy but i like the video

an irish jig jig with no girls?

don't think so roudy but i like the video
You had me at "I don't think".

Yeah, the same guy who enjoys posting pictures of dead children in the Holocaust is "offended". Ha ha ha!

Nah, it was you that posted pictures of dead starving Jews in the Nazi Holocaust and laced about it. We know who you really are, sick Nazi cocksucker.

Roudy,

Spoken like the Nazi Zionist Anti Semitic bigot scumbag you are!

And yes, you are a defender of Gentile killers in Palestine, too!

And what else, let's see here? You are an apologist for war criminals, and you are a celebrator when Gentile civilian children and anyone not Jewish are masscared in Gaza by Israel, and you are a Christ and Christian Hater, and you are an Islam and Muslim Hater, and you are an Israel ass kisser, and wow, I could just go on all night here speaking of all the things you are!

Sherrii

Roudy,

And what else, let's see here? You are an apologist for war criminals, and you are a celebrator when Gentile civilian children and anyone not Jewish are masscared in Gaza by Israel, and you are a Christ and Christian Hater, and you are an Islam and Muslim Hater, and you are an Israel ass kisser, and wow, I could just go on all night here speaking of all the things you are!

Sherrii
So said the defender of IslamoNazi terrorist child killers. Ha ha ha. Go fuck some more Jew hating Muslims, whore.

Roudy,

Sherrii
So said the defender of IslamoNazi terrorist child killers. Ha ha ha. Go fuck some more Jew hating Muslims, whore.

Roudy,

The only ones killing children in Palestine right now are Israeli Nazis and I am certainly not defending them, you are the one defending the Israeli Nazis targeting and killing children, I just read the dead children killed by Israel are up to 7 now, and over 150 in Gaza have been injured.

Here is a photo of the 11 month old Israel burned alive!

Is this a baby terrorist you are laughing about the smell of?

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Roudy,

Sherrii

Roudy,

The only ones killing children in Palestine right now are Israeli Nazis and I am certainly not defending them, you are the one defending the Israeli Nazis targeting and killing children, I just read the dead children killed by Israel are up to 7 now, and over 150 in Gaza have been injured.

Here is a photo of the 11 month old Israel burned alive!

Is this a baby terrorist you are laughing about the smell of?

bbc0.jpg

Sherri
No you terrorist worshipping whore. The babies are the ones that Hamas always targets. Is this a picture of Hamas terrorist leader Ahmad Jahbri? Or are you a fucking illiterate with reading comprehension problems as well? Fucking lunatic.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwIxuODeh3s

Last edited:

It was like scoring three pointer or catching a Hail Mary pass.

it sure was!!!

i never got it before.... but i get it now.

Forum List

Back