snicker....

Do you think he will also warn the D party and it's media?
hey, gipper! Where do you read/hear about the Wikileaks and their contents? Has the MSM ignored the so-called leaks? Has the DNC hacked anyone?

Friday's DDoS was over the line. . . .

I'm not sure who was responsible, no one is saying anything.

Something that affected Amazon, Netflix, the Cloud, etc is pretty damn big. Others are saying it's because the US government recently gave control over the ICANN. Who the hell knows now? :dunno:

Frankly, no matter who wins the election, it wouldn't at all surprise me if after the election, the dollar crashes, the market crashes, the internet crashes, phones turn off, TV ends, radio shuts off, and the missiles and bombs start falling.

Then again, maybe not. . . . .

Cracks are appearing, who knows how long they can keep it together. :eusa_think:

hey, gipper! Where do you read/hear about the Wikileaks and their contents? Has the MSM ignored the so-called leaks? Has the DNC hacked anyone?
Hey Bulldyke, do you have a clue?

If you think the MSM has done a good job of reporting on the Wikileaks emails, you prove yourself a dupe once AGAIN.

The MSM that you love and watch/read daily is running a 24/7 hatefest of Trump and most of it is propaganda, all while ignoring the wikileaks emails.

I think you are both being a bit too partisan.

For instance, the Bush crime syndicate is working with the Clinton Crime syndicate at this point.

The neo-cons and the neo-liberals at the CFR are both doing everything they can to make sure Clinton will win this election.

The resources of the grassroots Republican party are not being deployed at all for Trump. I've read articles that about many local RNC offices not lifting a finger to help get out the vote.

This election is already over.

The DNC/RNC doesn't need to "hack" anyone, they are the establishment.

The establishment has control of the NSA, they can find out everything and anything about anyone they really want to. If their opponents were up to anything terrible, it would be out there.

The fact that the Bush and Clinton crime families are friends, and the fact that this tape that was leaked/forged, and Trump was led on and entrapped by a member of the Bush family doesn't strike anyone as a bit nefarious? No, of course not, mostly because folks don't think a lot. It was just a masterfully HUGE coincidence. What were the chances that he would be making those comments with the nephew of an ex president and the cousin of another president? And it would be the main cause of having another president be elected? What are the chances?

Isn't that hilarious?

NA-CC668_STANDA_G_20140908184506.jpg

For instance, the Bush crime syndicate is working with the Clinton Crime syndicate at this point.

The neo-cons and the neo-liberals at the CFR are both doing everything they can to make sure Clinton will win this election.

The resources of the grassroots Republican party are not being deployed at all for Trump. I've read articles that about many local RNC offices not lifting a finger to help get out the vote.

The establishment has control of the NSA, they can find out everything and anything about anyone they really want to. If their opponents were up to anything terrible, it would be out there.

The fact that the Bush and Clinton crime families are friends, and the fact that this tape that was leaked/forged, and Trump was led on and entrapped by a member of the Bush family doesn't strike anyone as a bit nefarious? No, of course not, mostly because folks don't think a lot. It was just a masterfully HUGE coincidence. What were the chances that he would be making those comments with the nephew of an ex president and the cousin of another president? And it would be the main cause of having another president be elected? What are the chances?

Isn't that hilarious?

I am in complete agreement with you, but you are confusing a left wing biased media with the collusion between R and D pols.

There is little difference between the two parties and certainly the Bush and Clinton Crime syndicate is just one little proof of this. The Bush Crime Family has a very long history of ties to the D party...they are progressives, yet most progressives don't know it because the MSM distorts the facts and they are too dumb to over come the distortions.

Bulldyke is a clear example of this.

If you think the MSM has done a good job of reporting on the Wikileaks emails, you prove yourself a dupe once AGAIN.

The MSM that you love and watch/read daily is running a 24/7 hatefest of Trump and most of it is propaganda, all while ignoring the wikileaks emails.
And Trump is loving every minute of it. 2 Billion in free advertising last I heard. Did it ever occur to you that if in fact a hatefest is happening, it is not an action, but a reaction. Trump's claim that he is a victim sure gets your support, so it evidently works well. And his threat of libel suits against negativity towards him is a real good campaign ploy too. Not to mention that in the future, in a Trump presidency promises that we would only read and hear nice things about our beloved leader and his manly last-gladiator-at-the-pass stand against a hostile world.

And Trump is loving every minute of it. 2 Billion in free advertising last I heard. Did it ever occur to you that if in fact a hatefest is happening, it is not an action, but a reaction. Trump's claim that he is a victim sure gets your support, so it evidently works well. And his threat of libel suits against negativity towards him is a real good campaign ploy too. Not to mention that in the future, in a Trump presidency promises that we would only read and hear nice things about our beloved leader and his manly last-gladiator-at-the-pass stand against a hostile world.
Oh brother...you are so sad.

You think a LWNJ media is just doing the right thing. No bias...just unbiased reporting....Damn...I don't know how one can get so stupid.

Yeah Trump sucks big time...but Cankles is the END....clearly this is true, but the MSM is promoting her and attacking Trump and you think that is just the right thing to do.

Isn't that hilarious?

I am in complete agreement with you, but you are confusing a left wing biased media with the collusion between R and D pols.

There is little difference between the two parties and certainly the Bush and Clinton Crime syndicate is just one little proof of this. The Bush Crime Family has a very long history of ties to the D party...they are progressives, yet most progressives don't know it because the MSM distorts the facts and they are too dumb to over come the distortions.

"W" ran up debt, largely ignored illegal immigration, created one of the largest entitlements in US history with the Drugs for Seniors Program, and waged wars abroad like Obama in Libya.

Oh, but he has an "R" by his name so he is soooo much different than Obama.

So let me get this straight, Russia is sending us all the e-mails showing that the US election system is rigged so that they can influence the rigged elections?

My head is starting to hurt.
AW, poor votto! How about this...what if the wiki e-mails are rigged? Or are the Russians under Putin, who hates Hillary because he can't get what he wants from her, are they too honorable to tweak the stolen data to their advantage in getting a Trump presidency? Is that it? Russia wouldn't do that, right? Only Americans and Hillary are out to ruin America, not Russia, right?

Isn't that hilarious?

"W" ran up debt, largely ignored illegal immigration, created one of the largest entitlements in US history with the Drugs for Seniors Program, and waged wars abroad like Obama in Libya.

Oh, but he has an "R" by his name so he is soooo much different than Obama.
Exactly...the difference between dipshit W and lying Big Ears is pictured below...
fingers-close-together.jpg

yet millions of Americans do not know this fundamental truth!!!!

WTF!!!!

You think a LWNJ media is just doing the right thing. No bias...just unbiased reporting....Damn...I don't know how one can get so stupid.

Yeah Trump sucks big time...but Cankles is the END....clearly this is true, but the MSM is promoting her and attacking Trump and you think that is just the right thing to do.
Attacking Trump with his own words? Most folks know pundits and SNL is not a news org. Are you confused?

So let me get this straight, Russia is sending us all the e-mails showing that the US election system is rigged so that they can influence the rigged elections?

My head is starting to hurt.
AW, poor votto! How about this...what if the wiki e-mails are rigged? Or are the Russians under Putin, who hates Hillary because he can't get what he wants from her, are they too honorable to tweak the stolen data to their advantage in getting a Trump presidency? Is that it? Russia wouldn't do that, right? Only Americans and Hillary are out to ruin America, not Russia, right?
Once again you prove what a dupe you are. Hillary will give Putin whatever he wants, as long as Putin gives her money....

No doubt you know NOTHING about this:
The Democrats’ newfound paranoia about Russian influence on American affairs was certainly nowhere to be found when Hillary Clinton was cheerfully selling them a huge chunk of America’s uranium stockpile, right after a Russian bank paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech.
The Uranium One story is among the incidents detailed in Peter Schweizer’s Clinton Cash.A quick recap: Uranium One was originally a Canadian company, bought out by Russia’s state atomic energy agency, Rosatom.

Uranium One’s big shots were very, very generous donors to the Clinton Foundation, the “charity” through which so much foreign money flowed to Bill and Hillary Clinton. TheNew York Times reported in April 2015 about how those donations spiked as the deal for Rosatom to secure Uranium One and its holdings in the United States was brought to a successful conclusion, along with one of Bill Clinton’s biggest paydays ever:

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

Attacking Trump with his own words? Most folks know pundits and SNL is not a news org. Are you confused?
I am guessing you do not know who the MSM is. Allow me to inform you .....once again.

Here goes....NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,MSLSD,PBS, NYSLIMES, LASLIMES, WAPO,ETC............................GET IT NOW?

I am guessing you do not know who the MSM is. Allow me to inform you .....once again.

Here goes....NBC,ABC,CBS,CNN,MSLSD,PBS, NYSLIMES, LASLIMES, WAPO,ETC............................GET IT NOW?

I've always found this to be a good list of how the MSM is controlled by the elites. It's a partial list, but a good starting point. All the news services are controlled by either the CFR or the Royal Institute of International Affairs (out of Britain.)

Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media
The CFR's "Profile of the Membership" in its 2008 Annual Report lists 398 members as journalists, correspondents, and editors. That includes members such as:

Michael P. Hirsh (Newsweek)
Jim Hoagland (Washington Post)
Fareed Zakaria (Time, CNN)
Thomas Friedman (New York Times)
Erin Burnett (CNBC)
Ethan Bronner (New York Times)
Paula Zahn (Discovery cable channel)
Heather Nauert (Fox News)
Norman Podhoretz (Commentary magazine)
Tom Brokaw (NBC)
Lesley Stahl (CBS)
Andrea Michell (NBC)
Elaine Sciolino (New York Times)
Diane Sawyer (ABC)
Deroy Murdock (Scripps Howard News Service and National Review Online)
David Ignatius (Washington Post)
Alan S. Murray (Wall Street Journal)
Jim Lehrer (PBS)
Margaret Warner (PBS)
Judy Woodruff (PBS)
Christopher Dickey (Newsweek)
Mortimer Zuckerman (U.S. News & World Report)

The above list barely scratches the surface of the elite media folks tied to Pratt House, the New York headquarters of the Council, located at 58 East 68th Street in Manhattan. The nearly 400 "Journalists, Correspondents, and Editors" counted on the CFR rolls does not include the many additional CFR members who are the executive officers of major media corporations. They may or may not be publicly well known but they are the bosses of the more visible members of the Fourth Estate. These include CFR members such as:

Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City, founder/owner Bloomberg L.P.)

Rupert Murdoch (chairman, CEO News Corporation)

Jeffrey Bewkes (Chairman, CEO of Time Warner, in which capacity he oversees Time, CNN, TNT, HBO, TBS, Warner Bros., etc.)

Christopher Isham (CBS News vice president), and Barry Diller (IAC/InterActiveCorp and Washington Post).

In addition to the above-mentioned individual members there are CFR Corporate Members, which are major financial supporters of the CFR and its programs and agenda. The media organizations that have become CFR Corporate Members include Time Warner, ABC Inc., Bloomberg, News Corporation, General Electric (NBC Universal), Google, Thomson Reuters, and the Washington Post.

The Washington Post's ombudsman and columnist Richard Harwood detailed the CFR's domination of his own profession in an October 30,1993, column tellingly entitled "Ruling Class Journalists." In what was a rare admission (and/or boast) from a CFR establishment journal, Harwood characterized CFR members as "the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States."

Harwood wrote:

In the past 15 years, council directors have included Hedley Donovan of Time Inc., Elizabeth Drew of the New Yorker, Philip Geyelin of The Washington Post, Karen Elliott House of the Wall Street Journal, and Strobe Talbott of Time magazine...

The editorial page editor, deputy editorial page editor, executive editor, managing editor, foreign editor, national affairs editor, business and financial editor and various writers as well as Katharine Graham, the paper's principal owner, represent The Washington Post in the council's membership.

The executive editor, managing editor and foreign editor of the New York Times are members, along with the executives of such other large newspapers as the Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times, the weekly news magazines, network television executives and celebrities, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and Jim Lehrer, for example, and various columnists, among them Charles Krauthammer, William Buckley, George Will and Jim Hoagland.

Harwood noted that the CFR's Ruling Class Journalists (CFR-RCJ) "do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy; they help make it." And not only foreign policy, of course; they have also had (and continue to have) a huge hand in making domestic policy as well. They are not content, however, with the illicit power they already wield. They are upset that millions of Americans refuse to accept their direction and continue to seek news and information from sources beyond the control (as yet) of the CFR-RCJ thought cartel. So they are trying to build a fake public consensus in favor of taxing the American public to provide the CFR-RCJ cartel with tens of billions of dollars in government funding to force us to hear and see and read what they think is important for us. Get ready for more barrages in this propaganda campaign.

No Breitbart? No Drudge? No NYPost? No National Enquirer? Yep! I get it now?

I've always found this to be a good list of how the MSM is controlled by the elites. It's a partial list, but a good starting point. All the news services are controlled by either the CFR or the Royal Institute of International Affairs (out of Britain.)

The CFR's "Profile of the Membership" in its 2008 Annual Report lists 398 members as journalists, correspondents, and editors. That includes members such as:

Michael P. Hirsh (Newsweek)
Jim Hoagland (Washington Post)
Fareed Zakaria (Time, CNN)
Thomas Friedman (New York Times)
Erin Burnett (CNBC)
Ethan Bronner (New York Times)
Paula Zahn (Discovery cable channel)
Heather Nauert (Fox News)
Norman Podhoretz (Commentary magazine)
Tom Brokaw (NBC)
Lesley Stahl (CBS)
Andrea Michell (NBC)
Elaine Sciolino (New York Times)
Diane Sawyer (ABC)
Deroy Murdock (Scripps Howard News Service and National Review Online)
David Ignatius (Washington Post)
Alan S. Murray (Wall Street Journal)
Jim Lehrer (PBS)
Margaret Warner (PBS)
Judy Woodruff (PBS)
Christopher Dickey (Newsweek)
Mortimer Zuckerman (U.S. News & World Report)

The above list barely scratches the surface of the elite media folks tied to Pratt House, the New York headquarters of the Council, located at 58 East 68th Street in Manhattan. The nearly 400 "Journalists, Correspondents, and Editors" counted on the CFR rolls does not include the many additional CFR members who are the executive officers of major media corporations. They may or may not be publicly well known but they are the bosses of the more visible members of the Fourth Estate. These include CFR members such as:

Michael Bloomberg (Mayor of New York City, founder/owner Bloomberg L.P.)

Rupert Murdoch (chairman, CEO News Corporation)

Jeffrey Bewkes (Chairman, CEO of Time Warner, in which capacity he oversees Time, CNN, TNT, HBO, TBS, Warner Bros., etc.)

Christopher Isham (CBS News vice president), and Barry Diller (IAC/InterActiveCorp and Washington Post).

In addition to the above-mentioned individual members there are CFR Corporate Members, which are major financial supporters of the CFR and its programs and agenda. The media organizations that have become CFR Corporate Members include Time Warner, ABC Inc., Bloomberg, News Corporation, General Electric (NBC Universal), Google, Thomson Reuters, and the Washington Post.

The Washington Post's ombudsman and columnist Richard Harwood detailed the CFR's domination of his own profession in an October 30,1993, column tellingly entitled "Ruling Class Journalists." In what was a rare admission (and/or boast) from a CFR establishment journal, Harwood characterized CFR members as "the nearest thing we have to a ruling establishment in the United States."

Harwood wrote:

In the past 15 years, council directors have included Hedley Donovan of Time Inc., Elizabeth Drew of the New Yorker, Philip Geyelin of The Washington Post, Karen Elliott House of the Wall Street Journal, and Strobe Talbott of Time magazine...

The editorial page editor, deputy editorial page editor, executive editor, managing editor, foreign editor, national affairs editor, business and financial editor and various writers as well as Katharine Graham, the paper's principal owner, represent The Washington Post in the council's membership.

The executive editor, managing editor and foreign editor of the New York Times are members, along with the executives of such other large newspapers as the Wall Street Journal and Los Angeles Times, the weekly news magazines, network television executives and celebrities, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw and Jim Lehrer, for example, and various columnists, among them Charles Krauthammer, William Buckley, George Will and Jim Hoagland.

Harwood noted that the CFR's Ruling Class Journalists (CFR-RCJ) "do not merely analyze and interpret foreign policy; they help make it." And not only foreign policy, of course; they have also had (and continue to have) a huge hand in making domestic policy as well. They are not content, however, with the illicit power they already wield. They are upset that millions of Americans refuse to accept their direction and continue to seek news and information from sources beyond the control (as yet) of the CFR-RCJ thought cartel. So they are trying to build a fake public consensus in favor of taxing the American public to provide the CFR-RCJ cartel with tens of billions of dollars in government funding to force us to hear and see and read what they think is important for us. Get ready for more barrages in this propaganda campaign.
2008? Many of these listed are long dead.

No Breitbart? No Drudge? No NYPost? No National Enquirer? Yep! I get it now?
No doubt you never go to those sites. You just denigrate them like a good dupe.

Forum List

Back