SNF: Cowboys @ Packers

at least 3 more I think.

The 1-7 Cowboys are without a doubt the worst team in football right now. Even the 0-8 Bills have ten times the heart of the Cowboys

I think the heart part will change now that Phillips is gone.

Wrong Elvis. Sorry, but most of the shitty play that has happened when Dallas was on the field was thrown by that waste of a Dallas uniform known as Kitna.

Replace Kitna with a decent quarterback and the team will have both heart AND wins.

Kitna's too skittish to play, he's afraid of getting hurt.

The 1-7 Cowboys are without a doubt the worst team in football right now. Even the 0-8 Bills have ten times the heart of the Cowboys

Wrong Elvis. Sorry, but most of the shitty play that has happened when Dallas was on the field was thrown by that waste of a Dallas uniform known as Kitna.

Replace Kitna with a decent quarterback and the team will have both heart AND wins.

Kitna sucks. I agree. but what about the rest of the team's heart?

Will this finally be the end of the Cowboys in Prime Time?

How many times do we have to watch this 1-7 team get their butts kicked? Maybe they can blackout the Thanksgiving game

as many times as we have to watch mediocre or lousy notre dame teams....its baked in the cake.

Kitna sucks. I agree. but what about the rest of the team's heart?

You know......it's sorta like the military. If you've got a good leader, the command will follow that person into the very throne room of Hell. If you've got a leader that sucks, the command will suck as well.

Kitna is the quarterback and his skittish play affects the rest of the team because Kitna not only doesn't have faith in the team, he kinda has no faith in himself.

Sorry ABiker, but that's ridiculous. The Cowboys were crappy before Romo went down, they hardly look like they are trying (barring a few exceptions). Bad coaching, bad playcalling, no running game, all before you even take Kitna's bad play into account. Maybe they can rally around Garrett and salvage some pride, but they really do look like the worst team in football right now. The Bills, despite their lack of wins, at least look like they are trying.

The Cowboys' problems go WAY beyond Kitna.

Sorry, but Kitna played for the Lions prior to Dallas (when they were the basement team). I think the owner fucked up by placing all his chips in Romo, because maybe he got Kitna cheap.

Kitna stinks on ice.

Sorry ABiker, but that's ridiculous. The Cowboys were crappy before Romo went down, they hardly look like they are trying (barring a few exceptions). Bad coaching, bad playcalling, no running game, all before you even take Kitna's bad play into account. Maybe they can rally around Garrett and salvage some pride, but they really do look like the worst team in football right now. The Bills, despite their lack of wins, at least look like they are trying.

The Cowboys' problems go WAY beyond Kitna.

but Kitna makes them worse....

Forum List

Back