Snerdly is black people stop embarrising yourselves

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Rush "the racist" has his best friend aka Snerdly.

Here's a picture of racist Rush.

rush_limbaugh.jpg

edit to add: yes I know I spelled embarassing wrong. I can't edit my title. sorries.

Last edited:
Oh and did you know that racist Rush has a black man as his producer and call screener?

James Golden (radio personality)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
James Golden, under the pseudonym "Bo Snerdley," serves as call screener, producer, and engineer for the syndicated Rush Limbaugh radio talk show. Since 2001 he has been a Producer/Executive for Premiere Radio Networks, the largest radio syndication company in the United States.

Although Golden works from a control booth off the air, a 2008 New York Times Magazine profile of Limbaugh reported that during the show, Golden "banters with and occasionally badgers Limbaugh via an internal talk-back circuit." On occasion, Golden has been accorded airtime on the program. In February 2008, Golden, who is black, was assigned (as Snerdley) a satirical cameo role by Limbaugh as the show's Official Criticizer of Barack Obama ("certified black enough to criticize"); the role has become an irregular recurring feature.

He is a Senior Partner for Golden Creative Communications, LLC.

From 1992 to 1998, Golden co-hosted (with Joel Santisteban) a political call-in show, James and Joel, on WABC radio in New York. From 1998 to 2001, Golden served as Vice-President for Programming at Talkspot.com, where he also hosted two internet radio programs. He occasionally contributes written political commentary online.

Golden was part of the production team on the Rush Limbaugh television program, which aired from 1992 through 1996.

He attended City University of New York-Queens College from 1973 to 1976.

rush_limbaugh.jpg

edit to add: yes I know I spelled embarassing wrong. I can't edit my title. sorries.

Is that Bo or Rush's friend who's a former NFL player and now a preacher, whose name escapes me at the moment? I saw a pic of Snerdly quite a while ago and I don't recall him being that big of a guy.

rush_limbaugh.jpg

Is that Bo or Rush's friend who's a former NFL player and now a preacher, whose name escapes me at the moment? I saw a pic of Snerdly quite a while ago and I don't recall him being that big of a guy.
Ken Hutcherson.

For those who have listend to the Neil Boortz show, you wil also recall a man and gentleman named Royal Marshall. He was Boortz's producer until his untimely death a couple of years ago from (I believe it was cancer), he to was black.

It doesn't matter. Everybody knows that black conservatives aren't really black anyway.

Right, USMB lefties?

LOL...tough question. Lemme see...white Uncle Toms, white house niggas?
On another board, I saw a white liberal tell a black conservative that he knew more about "the black experience" than she did, because he was liberal. :cool:

Forum List

Back