Sneaky muzzie bastards try to pretend they are "NORMAL" (like us) by helping poor trash to not starve

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A Muslim community has made an incredible show of support to those in desperate need during the coronavirus lockdown.

The Conwy Islamic Society recently donated two pallets of food to foodbanks in Abergele, Penmaenmawr, Llanfairfechan, Conwy, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay and Llanrwst.

It came in response to an appeal made by the North Wales Police and Crime Commissioner Arfon Jones, who was concerned that foodbanks were running short of supplies to meet the increased demand caused by the pandemic.

Every time there is a crisis in our community these evil bastards step forward to "help". Luckily we are now wise to their sneaky and evil strategies. I used to think that "charity" was commendable whatever the source. Now, thanks to my Christian friends on here, I recognise that there are no free lunches and there is an evil "darkie" agenda at work here.

Listen up Abdul. You cannot be a part of our community by doing community minded stuff so shove your "charity" up your arses.

1588063430705.png

A Muslim community has made an incredible show of support to those in desperate need during the coronavirus lockdown.

The Conwy Islamic Society recently donated two pallets of food to foodbanks in Abergele, Penmaenmawr, Llanfairfechan, Conwy, Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay and Llanrwst.

It came in response to an appeal made by the North Wales Police and Crime Commissioner Arfon Jones, who was concerned that foodbanks were running short of supplies to meet the increased demand caused by the pandemic.

Every time there is a crisis in our community these evil bastards step forward to "help". Luckily we are now wise to their sneaky and evil strategies. I used to think that "charity" was commendable whatever the source. Now, thanks to my Christian friends on here, I recognise that there are no free lunches and there is an evil "darkie" agenda at work here.

Listen up Abdul. You cannot be a part of our community by doing community minded stuff so shove your "charity" up your arses.

View attachment 329181
RQYF8iw.png

Forum List

Back