Sneaky House Dimms renew Patriot Act hidden inside spending bill

View attachment 291437
It’s all over CNN and MSNBC, right?

Remember when Bush was a Nazi for starting the Patriot Act?

Why didn’t house Dimms kill the bill?

you're a week late douche. I already posted this. lol

Bring your post to the top, douche.

good luck finding it bahaah.

Did you forget to take your pills, you silly shithead?

No, I'm not as dumb as you, I don't need a pill for everything and anything. I can bet your ass takes 3 or 4 different prescribed drugs andn you have the balls to tell me to take my pills lmfao!!! I NEED NO PILLS !!! SUCKS TO BE YOU -
upload_2019-11-24_10-33-58.png

As Americans are distracted by impeachment congress reauthorizes the Patriot act

RT? You have anything that is not Russian state sponsored propaganda?

AOC was tweeting about it.

Don’t be such a bitch.

Congress Will Vote Today on Continuing Resolution That Hikes Spending, Extends Patriot Act Surveillance

View attachment 291437

No, I'm not as dumb as you, I don't need a pill for everything and anything. I can bet your ass takes 3 or 4 different prescribed drugs andn you have the balls to tell me to take my pills lmfao!!! I NEED NO PILLS !!! SUCKS TO BE YOU -
View attachment 291438

As Americans are distracted by impeachment congress reauthorizes the Patriot act

Mindwars is an incel.

Of course the Dems will do whatever they can to facilitate spying on Americans. They control the deep state and the MSM so spying will benefit them. The coup continues.

View attachment 291437

View attachment 291438

Mindwars is an incel.

Why because I got facts and you don't. Jealousy causes such outbursts to just ask crazy train taz. LOL

=) eat it!!

upload_2019-11-24_10-47-1.png

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll629.xml#Y

Congress Will Vote Today on Continuing Resolution That Hikes Spending, Extends Patriot Act Surveillance

Was this enough for you?

Links to AOC tweets on the matter? Does that work for you?

View attachment 291437

View attachment 291438

Mindwars is an incel.

Why because I got facts and you don't. Jealousy causes such outbursts to just ask crazy train taz. LOL

fk face . eat it!!

View attachment 291441

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2019/roll629.xml#Y

Have a good one psycho.

So back to the matter at hand.

You fucking Lefties love to whine about sources, then ignore the issue when the sources are confirmed.

THE FUCKING HOUSE JUST EXTENDED THE PATRIOT ACT.

Lefties, please explain.

Starting you, occupied. You have your links, now address the issue.

You lefties are hysterical hypocrites.

Don’t you ever get tired of being absolute pussies?

Innerestin'...just because the House reauthorized is no guarantee that it will pass...is it? Nope..it is not--now let's see the Republicans advocate for the repeal of the Patriot Act!

No?

ROTFLMAO!

Innerestin'...just because the House reauthorized is no guarantee that it will pass...is it? Nope..it is not--now let's see the Republicans advocate for the repeal of the Patriot Act!

No?

ROTFLMAO!

Pubs are fascists, of course they don’t want it repealed.

What’s the Dimms excuse?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!’

No?

ROTFLMAO!

What’s the Dimms excuse?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!’
Same as it ever was....Blue or Red....is just superficial--anything to increase the power of Govt.--is OK with either side.

BTW..neither of the Parties is Fascist...one party rule suits them...as long as they are the party--but one man rule..by fiat and without process...would destroy them. There is no power in Fascism for them. It is one of the existential threats that Trump poses.

No?

ROTFLMAO!

What’s the Dimms excuse?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!’
Same as it ever was....Blue or Red....is just superficial--anything to increase the power of Govt.--is OK with either side.

BTW..neither of the Parties is Fascist...one party rule suits them...as long as they are the party--but one man rule..by fiat and without process...would destroy them. There is no power in Fascism for them. It is one of the existential threats that Trump poses.

Trump is an existential threat?

Really? How are we all going to die? Specifically.

Was this enough for you?

Links to AOC tweets on the matter? Does that work for you?

Personally, I agree and that this should have been stripped out.

But if the GOP doesn't agree with the Patriot Act the Senate can keep it out of its version........what do you think the odds are that they will do that?

No?

ROTFLMAO!

What’s the Dimms excuse?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!’

Trump is an existential threat?

Really? How are we all going to die? Specifically.
Reading comprehension not your thing, eh? Existential threat to the Parties..as I said..clearly. If you don't see how...or why-----well....not my job..thank God...to educate you.

BTW//learning to read in context...and to respond honestly..is the mark of the intelligent person.

Now...the only real question..is are you going to double down on stupid...and continue to harp on 'existential'? LOL!

Forum List

Back