Sneaky House Dimms renew Patriot Act hidden inside spending bill

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It’s all over CNN and MSNBC, right?

Remember when Bush was a Nazi for starting the Patriot Act?

Why didn’t house Dimms kill the bill?

bush is still a fascist for starting the patriot act,,,and what in your right mind makes you think dems werent in favor of it,,,,

typical of dems and repubes to work together to destroy freedom across the world and here at home,,,

bush is still a fascist for starting the patriot act,,,and what in your right mind makes you think dems werent in favor of it,,,,

typical of dems and repubes to work together to destroy freedom across the world and here at home,,,

I agree. The fascist statism is on both sides.

Schiff is proof of that.

Actually, its a short term renewal until March, allowing time for changes and debate. Right now the democrat led house judiciary committee is drafting a change that will kill the megadata collection program. You know, precisely the thing you pretend to be complaining about. Guess who is resisting? I think you will get this one.

Actually, its a short term renewal until March, allowing time for changes and debate. Right now the democrat led house judiciary committee is drafting a change that will kill the megadata collection program. You know, precisely the thing you pretend to be complaining about. Guess who is resisting? I think you will get this one.

We've been told since it was first passed that there would be changes. The only changes we need is to end it.

you're a week late douche. I already posted this. lol

Bring your post to the top, douche.

Here are a few take your pick =)// .

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - As Americans Are Distracted By Impeachment, Congress Reauthorizes The Patriot Act
House Democrats have slipped an unqualified renewal of the draconian PATRIOT Act into an emergency funding bill – voting near-unanimously for sweeping surveillance carte blanche that was the basis for the notorious NSA program.

Monday, November 18, 2019 - Supreme Court’s Warrant Requirement For Cell Site Location Info Apparently Killed Another Domestic Surveillance Program

Saturday, October 26, 2019 - The USA PATRIOT Act: The Story of an Impulsive Bill that Eviscerated America's Civil Liberties
The USA PATRIOT Act provides a textbook example of how the United States federal government expands its power. An emergency happens, legitimate or otherwise. The media, playing its dutiful role as goad for greater government oversight, demands "something must be done." Government power is massively expanded, with little regard for whether or not what is being done is efficacious, to say nothing of the overall impact on our nation's civil liberties.

KEY WORD SEARCH doesn't always work well on here if tags aren't exact if you ask me.

We've been told since it was first passed that there would be changes. The only changes we need is to end it.
Okay, and I dont disagree, but we don't get everything we want.The reason the metadata collection survives is the pleas of our intelligence and law enforcement agencies.

Forum List

Back