Sneak Peek of my weekend

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
is.php

1/800th f/5.6, ISO100, 640mm (effective focal length).

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

It is scenery like that which mazkes me love being on my boat so much.

The water pictures are STUNNING! I actually let out a little breath when I saw them. I love the one where the sun is JUST over the horizon... You captured the "crack of dawn"! :)

And the bottle... was there a message in it? :D

Beautiful.

Thanks folks - :) I was hoping for a sunset with more clouds/color - but still, I was pretty happy. None of the sunset shots would have been possible if misterblu hadn't loaned his Tripod to me. :) Thanks, mate. :)

And the message in the bottle? The bottle was the message: No matter how beautiful God makes sunsets, some knucklehead is always there to litter :(

:)

Thanks folks - :) I was hoping for a sunset with more clouds/color - but still, I was pretty happy. None of the sunset shots would have been possible if misterblu hadn't loaned his tripod to me. :) Thanks, mate. :)

And the message in the bottle? The bottle was the message: No matter how beautiful God makes sunsets, some knucklehead is always there to litter :(

:)

EXIF? Mebbe you could have shot them at ISO 1600 or 3200? :D

I have the exif at home - but those were ISO 100, iirc, and I stepped the f/ up from wide open, to a max of about 22? IIRC.

Here's our lodge for the few days we were up there:

is.php

Forum List

Back