snakes

To get rid of all the BS!

Copperheads are one of many different types of poisonous snakes here in the USA.

They are called rattlesnakes because of the tails they shake to warn away intruders in their area! They DO NOT ambush and attack humans - because humans are not their prey! We are too big for them to eat.

All snakes have a very important place in nature. They prey upon rodents that otherwise eat the crops we grow.

I lived on a ranch where we raised alfalfa and stored the dried material in our barn to feed livestock. Rodents would bury into the hay to create nests in which to raise their young, thus increasing pests to eat our hay and grains. We have a Diamondback living in the barn and he/she did a great job of keeping the rodent population under control. S/he spent most of the time backing, especially enjoying spots of sunshine. Whenever we entered the barn, s/he would warn us and we would stop until s/he could hide in the hay. S/he NEVER ONCE threatened our bit any of us!!!!

At the same time, we had a King Snake that lived in the roots of a big willow treat just outside the back porch of the house. It is the only snake that eats rattlers so we never had to worry about one of them coming near the house.

I just hope you would take the time to do a bit of research before going off like this.\

:eusa_angel:

fuck research and get a big cat for the rodents, I would have taken a flamethrower to the whole barn and the tree and probably a half mile radius of the house too

Cats aren't reliable rodent hunters.

here's a rattler that was under an old deck i was replacing

3-210812125622.jpeg

3-210812125554.jpeg

omg I can barely even look at that how can you live with those things every time you go to sleep there could be one 10 feet away Ive got goosebumps just looking at that

they warn you when you get near them

you get snakes in america, I have a total phobia of them but a weird fascination too, wouldnt want to actually see one in real life but tell me about your experiences with snakes Im very interested do you see one often ?

When I was 15, my best friend's dad use to capture snakes and sell them to Gatorland. Eventually he and I went with his dad and we were catching rattlesnakes, water moccasins, and a number of non-poisonous snakes as well.

a friend of mine milks rattlers for the venom. he then sells it to be turned into antidote

Forum List

Back