Smollett hoax doesn't matter, he stands for those afraid to report

I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?

Jussie Smollett used "racism" as a tool to get himself noticed and paid more money! Hard to see how anyone can justify that! People that fake things like this only make it harder for people who actually WERE attacked to be believed!

As for the Left's "behavior"? As usual they are so ready to believe the worst about anyone that doesn't agree with their agenda they let themselves be used by Jussie Smollett! Shame on the media outlets that went with this story despite it's gaping holes of believability! Shame on the liberal celebrities who once again showed why nobody should EVER take them seriously!

I want to see all the evidence before we condemn this handsome black man. How do we even know these Nigerians are real? I've never even heard of a Nigeria.

I hope for your sake that this post was supposed to be tongue in cheek! If not...you're one of the dumber people I've run across on this site...and that's saying something!

I want to see all the evidence before we condemn this handsome black man. How do we even know these Nigerians are real? I've never even heard of a Nigeria.

I hope for your sake that this post was supposed to be tongue in cheek! If not...you're one of the dumber people I've run across on this site...and that's saying something!

It is tongue in cheek. He's our notorious smart ass.

I propose that many Leftists don't really care if Jussie Smollett faked his attack, and they justify his actions by claiming such attacks happen daily but only a celebrity will get noticed.

This would require an utter lack of moral standards, but it's one possible explanation for the Left's behavior.

Agree/disagree?

No

Yes. They did win. The point is they were small and have always been. So, no......there isn't a rise in hate crimes in Chicago.

But thanks for playing.

Again, hate crimes up 17% since Trump became president. Um... yeah, these people aren't more numerous, but they are emboldened.

Again. Not in Chicago.

Forum List

Back