(SmokingGun) Obama Backers Busted!!!!!!

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
Where are the mug shots of drunk, hooker-loving McCain fans?

SEPTEMBER 16--What, no John McCain fans ever get arrested for DUI or soliciting sex from a prostitute? For the third time in recent weeks, a Barack Obama supporter has been popped while advertising his support for the Democratic presidential candidate. According to Florida cops, Derek Lundy was nabbed over the weekend for drunk driving (his blood alcohol content measured nearly twice the state's .08 limit). As seen in the below mug shot, at the time of his arrest, the 46-year-old electrician was still wearing evidence of his political preference--an Obama "Union Voter" sticker. As seen in the mug shots here and here, Chicago men wearing Obama t-shirts have recently been arrested on misdemeanor prostitution charges.
0916081obama1.jpg

0916081obama2.jpg

0916081obama3.jpg

Another Obama Backer Busted - September 16, 2008

It's a tough choice to make when voting for someone.

Obama supporters apparantly like to party illegally.

McCain employees/supporters like to beat women.

A 30-year-old Boston man who served as John McCain's press secretary during the New Hampshire primary was arrested early yesterday on a domestic violence charge.

Flynn is accused of punching his girlfriend and breaking one of her ribs in a confrontation two days after the New Hampshire primary in January.

Officers who talked to the 30-year-old woman said she appeared shaken and nervous and told them that she "was afraid of her boyfriend and that he had repeatedly beaten her during their five-year relationship," according to a police report.

She also told them that on Jan. 10, two days after the New Hampshire primary, Flynn punched her in the shoulder and ribs, breaking one of them.

Flynn had been a spokesman for the McCain campaign since August.

In 2003, he was arrested on charges of domestic violence against the same woman and fired from his job working for Mitt Romney, then governor of Massachusetts, because of that, according to court records.

Former McCain aide faces assault charge - The Boston Globe

Now isn't this a stupid game?

By your logic I should assume all McCain supporters beat their wives/girlfriends.

Oh no!

All McCain supporters are homosexuals as well as women beaters?!?!

I had no idea!

31119192wi2.jpg

McCain’s Florida co-chair arrested– you won’t believe why
Filed at 10:22 am, Thursday July 12th 2007
by Arlen Parsa

Here’s a question for you: How much is John McCain’s cash-strapped campaign paying its state co-chairs?

Whatever their salary is, it clearly isn’t enough. McCain’s Florida co-chair Bob Allen (also a Republican state Representative) was arrested yesterday after he was caught offering a blowjob for 20 dollars in a public rest room:

Allen was considered to be acting suspicious by police as he entered and exited the men’s room three times, according to a Titusville Police report. Moments later, he approached the plainclothes officer and offered to perform oral sex for $20, police said.

Allen faces second degree misdemeanor charges. A seven-year House veteran, the term-limited Allen had been considered a likely Senate candidate next year. He also had been named a co-chairman last spring of Arizona Sen. John McCain’s presidential campaign team in Florida.

Police said they realized Allen was a public figure after the arrest.

Update: Ironically, this comes just as Fort Lauderdale’s conservative mayor is urging constituents to support his plan to pay $250,000 each for new automated public restrooms which he says would eliminate the apparently all-too-common horrors of restroom-sex:

Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jim Naugle says his city has a problem with “homosexual activity” in public restrooms and he has a plan to stop it with robotic toilets that allow occupants to stay inside for only a short time before the door automatically opens.

Fort Lauderdale police officials said male sex in public restrooms is no longer a problem, but Naugle insists the practice persists and has used recent public meetings and e-mails to constituents to raise the issue.

Public restrooms are pickup places for “homosexuals. … They’re engaging in sex, anonymous sex, illegal sex,” he said.

I'm so glad you guys brought up such an important topic as who supports certain candidates. I never would have known McCain willing employees these type of felons without you pointing me in the right direction. :frown:

Oh no!

All McCain supporters are homosexuals as well as women beaters?!?!

I had no idea!

31119192wi2.jpg

I'm so glad you guys brought up such an important topic as who supports certain candidates. I never would have known McCain willing employees these type of felons without you pointing me in the right direction. :frown:

I dont see any buttons or T-shirts Identifying him as a McCain supporter. Just more liberal propoganda

Oh my God! This is heavy stuff! Wait, wait just a second so I can wrap my head around it....You mean to tell me....

Some people who support Barak Obama are bad man/women with criminal pasts/presents

AND

Some people who support John McCain are bad men/women with criminal pasts/presents.

SWEET JESUS! Call the newspapers, call the tv stations....EVERYONE, just call EVERYONE RIGHT NOW!!! We have to put this on the the air...

EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT SOME BAD PEOPLE SUPPORT OBAMA AND SOME SUPPORT MCCAIN!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiQCJXpbKg]YouTube - John McCain Gets BarackRoll'd[/ame]

:rofl:

Forum List

Back