Smoking Gun on Ron Paul Newsletters! I told you Paulbots So!

Notice what these Paul bots aren't doing?

They are making personal attacks and deflecting, but they are NOT addressing the issue.

They have been making excuses for these newsletters for years, but confronted with the hard evidence these excuses don't hold water, they won't address the issue.

I think that's very telling.

As if anyone dumb enough to be manipulated by race baiting propaganda isn't already voting for Obama regardless lol

The great thing about these attacks are that now everyone has to acknowledge that Ron Paul is a "Top Tier Candidate" and has an actual chance of winning.

Bring it on!

That guy Rachel Maddow tried the same thing on Rand Paul when he ran for Senator. How did that work out?

Just like they did in 2004!

Angry White Man | The New Republic

This isn't coming from the New Republic.

And I'm NOT a liberal. I'm a conservative who knows Paul isn't a conservative.

He LIES about his past.

He left the Republican party in the 80s because Reagan woudln't adhere to his xenophobic racist isolationism.

He only came back when he realized he couldn't win elections as a libertarian.

Now he claims he's following in the tradition of Reagan.

He lies about his own past regarding Reagan AND his newsletters.

As a true REAGANITE who was proud to vote for Reagan (in my first presidential election at the age of 19), I am not going to allow Paul to hijack the legacy of Reagan, anymore than I will allow Gingrich who now claims to be a Reaganite when in 2008 he said the "era or Reagan was over."

Last edited:
The great thing about these attacks are that now everyone has to acknowledge that Ron Paul is a "Top Tier Candidate" and has an actual chance of winning.

Bring it on!

That guy Rachel Maddow tried the same thing on Rand Paul when he ran for Senator. How did that work out?

No really how did the attack against Rand Paul manifest itself during the 2010 election?

Bring it on!

He LIES about his past.

He left the Republican party in the 80s because Reagan woudln't adhere to his xenophobic racist isolationism.

As a true REAGANITE who was proud to vote for Reagan (in my first presidential election at the age of 19), I am not going to allow Paul to hijack the legacy of Reagan, anymore than I will allow Gingrich who now claims to be a Reaganite when in 2008 he said the "era or Reagan was over."

You are right Ron Paul isn't a conservative he's a Constitutionalist. However since you say he's not a conservative who by your measure is a conservative? Newt? Perry? Romney?

He LIES about his past.

You are right Ron Paul isn't a conservative he's a Constitutionalist. However since you say he's not a conservative who by your measure is a conservative? Newt? Perry? Romney?

Reagan

And how Constitutional are his newsletters???????

Last edited:
I'll bet the Paul supporters are devastated to learn that TPS does not count himself among them. He's a guy every candidate wishes were on their side.

I'm A GIRL!

Can't you read the sig?

:eusa_wall:

You had me fooled. Aren't you clever. I'll probably make that mistake with you again....you don't give off a very feminine vibe.

Well, you sure as hell do!

I guess I wouldn't seem feminine enough in comparison.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(never try to out one line me. You'll lose every time) :eusa_shhh:

He LIES about his past.

Reagan

So do we resurrect Reagan from the dead? You didn't answer my queation.

Seems to me that if any of this had any weight behind it, it would have crushed Pauls career, and stopped his sons career in it's tracks long ago.

Why do you think he didn't win any primaries in 2008?

Because this came out also in 2008.

Plus, he stuck in his foot in his mouth when he blamed the US for 9/11 (and he's done it again this time around)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuX73Ixqtbg]Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube[/ame]

People are just determined to remind people of Paul's record.

Bring it on!

He LIES about his past.

You obviously didn't read the article. I know you aren't the "New Republic" or a liberal.

My point was that the New Republic covered this (much more articulately) back in 2008 (not 2004).

Seems to me that if any of this had any weight behind it, it would have crushed Pauls career, and stopped his sons career in it's tracks long ago.

Plus, he stuck in his foot in his mouth when he blamed the US for 9/11 (and he's done it again this time around)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuX73Ixqtbg]Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube[/ame]

We didn't become the great satan until we started to meddle in the affairs of other countries.

so, in a way, Paul is right. If we had left the muslims alone to kill each other...

Reagan

So do we resurrect Reagan from the dead? You didn't answer my queation.

No, we ignore the candidates that have made it clear they don't want anything to do with Reagan like Paul and Gingrich.

I prefer Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman.

Frankly, I think the women we have in conservatism right now have FAR MORE balls than any of the men who run like timid rabbits the minute the press says boo to them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuX73Ixqtbg"]Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube[/ame]

We didn't become the great satan until we started to meddle in the affairs of other countries.

so, in a way, Paul is right. If we had left the muslims alone to kill each other...

In a way?????????

That's what the isolationists said about Europe and it got us Pearl Harbor and Hitler declaring war on us the next day.

Paul could not be more wrong.

He LIES about his past.

You obviously didn't read the article. I know you aren't the "New Republic" or a liberal.

My point was that the New Republic covered this (much more articulately) back in 2008 (not 2004).

Your wrong. Little Green Footballs covered this in 2008. I am aware of it.

I have pointed out to many Paul bots that the newsletters were written by Paul and I have seen the signstures by Paul.

This far more indepth and only backs up what I've been saying for four years now.

He LIES about his past.

Your wrong. Little Green Footballs covered this in 2008. I am aware of it.

I have pointed out to many Paul bots that the newsletters were written by Paul and I have seen the signstures by Paul.

This far more indepth and only backs up what I've been saying for four years now.

Well there yo go.

Maybe you can accept some support for your opinion even if it does come from a *gasp* liberal source.

Not really. Congressional districts are relatively small. Paul has never advanced beyond that.

It does explain (in part) why he falls flat every time he runs for national office.

Ron Paul is the Dennis Kucinich of the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back