Smoking bans kill people : Woman killed

Why can't they have a smoking room?

Aside from the obvious answer that it is a hospital and there are sick people there (even people with asthma), why should they have a smoking room? Why should a hospital, or any other building owner, have to set aside a room just so people can poison themselves? Why should they be stuck with the cost of maintaining it, cleaning it, ventilating it and keeping others from being poisoned by it just so smokers don't have to take responsibility for themselves? It isn't the hospital's addiction. It is the smoker's addiction. Let them deal with it themselves. If the area is too dangerous to stand there and smoke, then don't stand there and smoke.
Why do they allow fatties to stuff their faces?
Why do you take the choice away from people? Why do liberal get ass sex and abortion but ban everything else?

GuY fatty being cat won't hurt me. Someone smoking next to me can kill me. My life is nor important to me than some weak minded smoker who has no discipline to stop smoking. Fuck em.

Smoke all you want. Who cares?

But, just because you want to smoke doesn't mean you have the right to force me to smoke too.

I simply hate the smoking nazi police ...with all my heart!:mad::mad::mad:

How funny that if you want to breath actual air, you're a nazi.

What a bunch of drama queens. Why don't you all go out back and have a cigarette.

People are put at risk by being forced outside due to no accomdations being made for them inside. How much crime happens at bars, etc and not just a freaking hospital due to people being forced outside?

Mother Shalema Gaskin shot dead outside hospital as her daughter was treated for asthma inside | Mail Online

You are actually attempting to connect not being allowed to smoke in a hospital with being shot? You really are taking this to absurdity.

he's an idiot.

How funny that if you want to breath actual air, you're a nazi.

What a bunch of drama queens. Why don't you all go out back and have a cigarette.

SO why don't you ban cars? Why don't you ban dry cleaned clothes? Breathing in the fumes from dry cleaned clothes is carcinogenic. Why not ban perfumes? Bathrooms. What are you inhaling in a bathroom? Do you think breathing in someone's shit particles is healthy? Why just single out cigarettes?

Why not? It used to be quite common, and not that long ago either. Nobody dropped dead from it that I know of.

Please tell me that was a joke.

Uh...no, that's not a joke.

Why would you think it is? Do you have evidence of someone having dropped dead from second hand smoke?

I did not think it was, I was just hoping it was. Evidence on the effects of smoking has been available to the general public for decades. Smoking has been banned in hospitals for decades. If you are not aware of that evidence or simply don't accept it, that is fine. Just don't smoke where it is not allowed. Your understanding is not required, only your compliance.

Please tell me that was a joke.

Why would you think it is? Do you have evidence of someone having dropped dead from second hand smoke?

I did not think it was, I was just hoping it was. Evidence on the effects of smoking has been available to the general public for decades. Smoking has been banned in hospitals for decades. If you are not aware of that evidence or simply don't accept it, that is fine. Just don't smoke where it is not allowed. Your understanding is not required, only your compliance.

Ironic that the same people demanding compliance are the ones who create sanctuary cities. Why do only certain people have to obey the laws?

Ironic that the same people demanding compliance are the ones who create sanctuary cities. Why do only certain people have to obey the laws?

All people have to obey the laws. Some do, some don't. Those that do not run the risk of being prosecuted.

It's ironic that people who think they have a right to blow smoke in my face think I don't have a right to piss on their leg.

It not about health; never has been. The bigots needed to find a new target to hate and bully when race and creed were no longer PC targets.

It's ironic that people who think they have a right to blow smoke in my face think I don't have a right to piss on their leg.

That's different.

A urine soaked pants leg wouldn't smell as bad cig smoke in your clothes.

it's not the first time. The random murders of people who went outside to have a smoke has been going on since there were smoking bans.

Which begs the question, if it will be legal to smoke pot indoors, how will they be able to stop smoking cigarettes indoors? At least one bar owner has said he would allow smoking pot in his bar. Is this the end of the no smoking bans?

derp!

Forum List

Back