Smokers... (Why) do you litter your butts everywhere?

Smokers... (Why) do you litter your butts everywhere?

• I'm a smoker, I litter my butts almost all the time (see below for why).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a smoker, I litter my butts only when I have no alternative.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'm a smoker, I litter my butts almost never.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I'm not a smoker.

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Working Man said:
I wouldn't have believed it until I saw it first hand,, cigarette butts causing fires to landscaping mulch.. On any given day in dry summer,, two to three in front of where??? A cancer hospital!! :clap1:

All kidding aside, a buddy of mine left this earth last week. He just turned 50, was a smoker,, he probably let some of the fires in front of that hospital himself (before he knew he had lung cancer). I almost didn :trolls: 't recognize him as he looked 85-100years old. No lie. THe kemo, and cocktail bombs didn't stop the disease......hmmmmmmm? I said to myself, if I got anything of value from knowing him, and seeing him tits up in the box, it would be that I had the opportunity to quit smoking my cigars.. It has been about 9 days,,,,ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A STOAGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! St P... Give me the strength to resist!!!! :trolls:
I wish you luck. It's tough, but something to be very proud of should you succeed.

The ClayTaurus said:
I wish you luck. It's tough, but something to be very proud of should you succeed.

Thanks. I lucked out as a kid,, I used to get migrains from smoking cigarettes when in my early teens and I stopped for good. As I got older, I only smoked for about a week around the fourth when I had stuff to ignite.. Then,, as I got even older, and dumber, and had more money to burn, I took up the good ones.. One to two a day on and off for the last few years... They are addictive. Very.. But,, I stood in front of my pal and looked at his face, his fingers,, you realize that the finite cure to tempting fate is ending up dead.. Two young children with no dad.. We shall see.. I guess I have been using this BBoard as a way to burn off some of my anxiety..

Forum List

Back